Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have 2 teenager boys... this is more of a "right of passage" trip for them. Ha, they wont complain.
so did you get them to put you in the RV spot ? That whole area has a good amount of trees. I hear you on the camp equipment I won a camping package at the Ducks unlimited Banquet a few years ago and that had ton of stuff in it that I have never even used - the tent seems bigger than my first college dorm room- I have only put it up once so looking forward to using it for the first time HA

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also I am ready - my tie rods showed up today :)
Upload 2017 5 16 15 56 46

J

Jshell3

so did you get them to put you in the RV spot ? That whole area has a good amount of trees. I hear you on the camp equipment I won a camping package at the Ducks unlimited Banquet a few years ago and that had ton of stuff in it that I have never even used - the tent seems bigger than my first college dorm room- I have only put it up once so looking forward to using it for the first time HA
Yes. I needed the RV / Camper spot for the electricity to run my new AC unit and coffee pot. lol. (and phone chargers...etc)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I might need those if it goes like the last trip... and a set of tires. Lol
Yea while I was stuck in the office reading about all the fun/damage at Takeover I figured it was a matter of time before I needed to replace one and I felt that I needed to order before everyone got off the trail as there was certainty going to be a run on them.

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I hope that the campground management has reordered their trail maps by the time we arrive for this ride. ;)

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!