Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Don't worry... mrs bomar is coming so the tame nick is coming again... on the bright side I probably won't break anything with her with me.
Hmmm, I distinctly recall mrs bomar was in the passenger seat that night. :D

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yeah but that was a fluke... I wasn't doing anything crazy... just a "run of bad luck"
Yeah must be because no one else bent a tie rod or blew a hole in a tire that night. Better luck next time NB.

advertisement
J

Jshell3

We would have to call it chunky dunk...neither of us are skinny.
Lmao.. I look slimmer with no clothes on!
IMG 5339

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
Well I found some information that I think worth to share. I have a reservation for an RV spot in Mulberry since all the cabins are booked thinking in doing a camping tent with the portable AC unit and I found a company call CrabtreeRV.com and what they do is the rent you an RV, they drop off the RV in your camp site and have it ready with all the hook ups and everything with the AC running before you arrive then they picked up afterwards. The only thing they charge a minimum of 4 nights for $850 ($212 per night) but I talked to them and the can drop off the price to $700 that is $233.33 per night if you're planning to stay three nights. You have to pay $125 when you book and the difference at check in. Also you have to pay a $500 deposit but is refundable. I think is a good option definitely not a cheap one but you can stay in property. Also I was looking for a hotel near by and the closest one that I found was 30 min away. The number of Crab Tree is (479) 632 0909 and ask for Michelle. I'm also looking around and see if I can find the same service but cheaper.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well I found some information that I think worth to share. I have a reservation for an RV spot in Mulberry since all the cabins are booked thinking in doing a camping tent with the portable AC unit and I found a company call CrabtreeRV.com and what they do is the rent you an RV, they drop off the RV in your camp site and have it ready with all the hook ups and everything with the AC running before you arrive then they picked up afterwards. The only thing they charge a minimum of 4 nights for $850 ($212 per night) but I talked to them and the can drop off the price to $700 that is $233.33 per night if you're planning to stay three nights. You have to pay $125 when you book and the difference at check in. Also you have to pay a $500 deposit but is refundable. I think is a good option definitely not a cheap one but you can stay in property. Also I was looking for a hotel near by and the closest one that I found was 30 min away. The number of Crab Tree is (479) 632 0909 and ask for Michelle. I'm also looking around and see if I can find the same service but cheaper.
That is a cool alternative. Drive the Prius from Houston and you'll save the difference in gas.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Hotels are a long ways away for sure. I've used those rv services. I drove to California for a desert race and didn't want to tow my 44' for 4000 miles so I had a company do exactly what you are describing. It was a good transaction and I would do it again.

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
Hotels are a long ways away for sure. I've used those rv services. I drove to California for a desert race and didn't want to tow my 44' for 4000 miles so I had a company do exactly what you are describing. It was a good transaction and I would do it again.
So far that's my plan "A" . Plan "B" I'm on the waiting list for a cabin. Plan "C" a Hotel. But I'll be there for sure!

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!