Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I never bought one. I followed people. I figure I don't mind getting lost
Didn't realize you had to pay for them. Hope they're nice, laminated water proof, can spill your coffee on them in the morning and your beer in the afternoon....:D

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have one - they are $6 but pretty nice - also a lot more familiar with the area than last time (at least the way from mulberry to mill creek and the one to the water fall -which I think is a $230 trail)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have one - they are $6 but pretty nice - also a lot more familiar with the area than last time (at least the way from mulberry to mill creek and the one to the water fall -which I think is a $230 trail)
Nice, if you know the trails now I'll give you three dollars for yours....:p $230.00 trail huh? I know it's a tie rod bender. :D:D:D

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice, if you know the trails now I'll give you three dollars for yours....:p $230.00 trail huh? I know it's a tie rod bender. :D:D:D
Nope $230 refers to the cost of the ticket for being on an illegal trail (so I have heard) the map still does not have all the MVUM areas marked you have to go here to download that 0r get from Avenza map store for download

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Nope $230 refers to the cost of the ticket for being on an illegal trail (so I have heard) the map still does not have all the MVUM areas marked you have to go here to download that 0r get from Avenza map store for download
Wait a minute :eek: the waterfall trail is an illegal trail???? I've been on it several times!!!! I still can't believe that they can ticket you for being on trails in the system that aren't marked forbidden on the map!!!! Shrug. It is a tie rod bender though, I was with nbomar when he bent the passenger side of his! Lol

Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's Koda just showing off how tough he is again. I saw him stirring coals in the fire pit with his manhood at RRB.
You definitely have me mistaken with someone else.
It's Koda just showing off how tough he is again. I saw him stirring coals in the fire pit with his manhood at RRB.
i thought that poker was for putting out fires

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You definitely have me mistaken with someone else.

i thought that poker was for putting out fires
Lol.that was just in reference to shooting that bad ass 460

Last edited:
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is another Link for a downloadable map of the area - does not have everything the Mulberry map has but it is only the cost of your ink to print
Wait a minute :eek: the waterfall trail is an illegal trail???? I've been on it several times!!!! I still can't believe that they can ticket you for being on trails in the system that aren't marked forbidden on the map!!!! Shrug. It is a tie rod bender though, I was with nbomar when he bent the passenger side of his! Lol

I am not 100% sure - There is a way to get to the falls that is a legal trail but it takes longer to get there ( there is another really short way to get there and back and it is highly illegal :D but a fun trail -so a friend told me:cool:)

Yep I was on that run when @nbomar Bent a tie rod and had to plug 2 tires.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Here is another Link for a downloadable map of the area - does not have everything the Mulberry map has but it is only the cost of your ink to print

I am not 100% sure - There is a way to get to the falls that is a legal trail but it takes longer to get there ( there is another really short way to get there and back and it is highly illegal :D but a fun trail -so a friend told me:cool:)

Yep I was on that run when @nbomar Bent a tie rod and had to plug 2 tires.
That's right you were! He had like 4-6 plugs in a single hole lol. I think I know about the real short trail to the falls out the back of the campground. Thanks a lot for the link to a map, much appreciated!!!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's right you were! He had like 4-6 plugs in a single hole lol. I think I know about the real short trail to the falls out the back of the campground. Thanks a lot for the link to a map, much appreciated!!!

Yes that trail out just off the side of the stage is the shorter trail to the waterfall... it's a little more complicated than the long way... lol. That night ride to the waterfall was cursed that night. A set of tires and a tie rod.. rough night for me.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yes that trail out just off the side of the stage is the shorter trail to the waterfall... it's a little more complicated than the long way... lol. That night ride to the waterfall was cursed that night. A set of tires and a tie rod.. rough night for me.
I know dude, and a trip to the tire store the next morning, then we never could find you on the trail the next day as we kept going round and round and getting lost without a map lol.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!