Multi July N.W.Arkansas ride

J

Jshell3

Also, the actual RV spot at Mulberry is like $25 a night... so 3 nights is $75. That's getting expensive to have a rented RV for 3 night minimum added on top of the tent spot. Save your money, go buy a portable AC and suffer like the rest of us! haha

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
can that thing even tow a bike rack with 2 bikes ( Bike and in manual petal carbon fiber bike)
Oh you big kidder you. It can pull a thousand lbs. takes a little longer to get up to speed but after that get out of the way. It's got a 1200cc, little bigger than the P1K, lol. :D

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
So far that's is my plan "A" . Plan "B" I'm on the waiting list for a cabin. Plan "C" a Hotel. But I'll be there for sure!
Are you bringing mama and kids with you, or are you coming alone?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also, the actual RV spot at Mulberry is like $25 a night... so 3 nights is $75. That's getting expensive to have a rented RV for 3 night minimum added on top of the tent spot. Save your money, go buy a portable AC and suffer like the rest of us! haha
I am with ya - I am no glamper - I would take a cabin but a tent is fine
Oh you big kidder you. It can pull a thousand lbs. takes a little longer to get up to speed but after that get out of the way. It's got a 1200cc, little bigger than the P1K, lol. :D
If I had to drive a lot I would consider one - My sister lives out in LA and If I had my brother in laws commute I would have one as he does.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I am with ya - I am no glamper - I would take a cabin but a tent is fine

If I had to drive a lot I would consider one - My sister lives out in LA and If I had my brother in laws commute I would have one as he does.
I love tent camping and do it often in early spring and fall and during winter months when I'm backpacking, but tent camping in July in this climate is brutal, no BRUTAL! The nice shower, AC and bed of an RV in July is primo! As for the Prius, we do cover a lot of ground between multiple states and love the 55mpg. But sometimes only the Z71 HD will suit. ;)

advertisement
jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX

I been doing tent camping for years and I loved but with the wife and kids in July NO WAY.. That can make my trip miserable they will be complaining the whole day.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I been doing tent camping for years and I loved but with the wife and kids in July NO WAY.. That can make my trip miserable they will be complaining the whole day.
And night! Night especially when you're trying to sleep and your naked on top of the sleeping bag with a damp cooling rag, and that isn't good enough. You'll want mama and those kiddos to want to do this with you again, hmm?

J

Jshell3

And night! Night especially when you're trying to sleep and your naked on top of the sleeping bag with a damp cooling rag, and that isn't good enough. You'll want mama and those kiddos to want to do this with you again, hmm?
Quit trying to scare me off... it's not working.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love tent camping and do it often in early spring and fall and during winter months when I'm backpacking, but tent camping in July in this climate is brutal, no BRUTAL! The nice shower, AC and bed of an RV in July is primo! As for the Prius, we do cover a lot of ground between multiple states and love the 55mpg. But sometimes only the Z71 HD will suit. ;)

I'd still prefer a Passat or Jetta TDI. My wife's BMW X5 SUV awd diesel gets high 30's and it's not too shabby either.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!