Just a weird thought to throw out there.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I came across a website....

It was weird

I came to this forum originally thru a Google search and immediately felt like this was the best place on earth. So many pictures, DIYs, dos and don'ts, just information galore. I can search all over this sight and just find the random cool stuff I never thought of. Just today I saw someone from an old post who uses a pit bike in the bed as a backup. Made me think of measuring and seeing if my Coleman Ct200u can fit. I think it will diagonally.

Anywho I saw this ROTM and had seen a pioneer shaped Keychain. I googled searched for it and couldn't find it but I saw this weird website that people were talking about what they use for Keychains on their pioneer and I was curious if anyone even knew it existed?

link-disallowed

I do have to admit I browsed a little bit and I feel our site is definitely still the best place on earth.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was looking thru some posts just to see what it's like and all I could think was in every thread there's no pictures! Where are the pictures!

My favorite responses I see are from @Remington

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

And that's all I could think of :p

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I suspect that there was a crossing of opinions at one time thus leading to the blocking.

Likely that the vendor wasn’t willing to help support the site despite making money in the form of sales on it.
Nothing that serious. Yall got Prime Rib here, why link to hamburger 🍔

Snek

Snek

“Member” huh huh
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2021
Saint Augustine FL
Ownership

1. 500
On the case…stand by

D062BB12 1CB1 4F9A 84E1 5198FCFB376B

Snek

Snek

“Member” huh huh
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2021
Saint Augustine FL
Ownership

1. 500
I’ve actually put some thought to this myself, and this thread (along with a couple Miller High Life’s) got the motivation juices flowing. At this point, imma label the results of this endeavor “inconclusive, tbd at a later date”

F2563603 BB3D 441F B3C9 8E14D3F09A72

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I was looking thru some posts just to see what it's like and all I could think was in every thread there's no pictures! Where are the pictures!

My favorite responses I see are from @Remington

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

And that's all I could think of :p
Hahaha your awesome! 🥰 The #POIDH goes waaaay back on this site! Way back when High button shoes where in style i think🤔😂Alot of the time its meant to be humorous but also to get people to post pics if there machine for all of us to gloat on and to the weed out the trolls if you will! I like to keep the tradition rolling along! Im completely harmless even tho i may seem to come off a little gruff when i say POIDH. Im glad you find it amusing☺️🥳🤟

Last edited:
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hahaha your awesome! 🥰 The #POIDH goes waaaay back on this site! Way back when High button shoes where in style i think🤔😂Alot of the time its meant to be humorous but also to get people to post pics if there machine for all of us to gloat on and to the weed out the trolls if you will! I like to keep the tradition rolling along! Im completely harmless even tho i may seem to come off a little gruff when i say POIDH. Im glad you find it amusing☺️🥳🤟
I think PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN is the true way to be! I love it that you are always on top of it!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!