Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tires! I didn't think of that, and what about oil change? Looks like a stop in east Texas will be needed
Go there get it then hit up royal blue or windrock. Make a vacation out of it.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I see the point of driving 40-45 mph down I-40 would not be a safe idea? I'm thinking back dirt roads? How can I map out the roads to take? The more I think about this I'm not sure about 3 oil changes, tires and dirt roads????
Ok now I can't even tell if you're serious or joking!

Reactions: Delton and joeymt33
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I love putting down some miles in a day in the pioneer but absolutely serious 2-300 miles is ALOT! Even on dirt roads. If you're being serious my hats off! I'd shave my head or something in recognition. You'd be a legend! I will retract that left nut thing I said as I fear your halfway serious and that thing is precious to me. This would be an epic story my friend.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see the point of driving 40-45 mph down I-40 would not be a safe idea? I'm thinking back dirt roads? How can I map out the roads to take? The more I think about this I'm not sure about 3 oil changes, tires and dirt roads????
It's all fun n games til the banjo music starts up.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My offer stands if you really are serious. I'll provide transportation from airport to dealership. It'll have to be during the week though as I work weekends.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love putting down some miles in a day in the pioneer but absolutely serious 2-300 miles is ALOT! Even on dirt roads. If you're being serious my hats off! I'd shave my head or something in recognition. You'd be a legend! I will retract that left nut thing I said as I fear your halfway serious and that thing is precious to me. This would be an epic story my friend.
I was wondering when you'd crawfish on that nut business. Never bet anything you aren't willing to lose lmao

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I was wondering when you'd crawfish on that nut business. Never bet anything you aren't willing to lose lmao
@Delton youre a stud:) I think if bsaz is serious someone needs to contact Honda USA I've got a feeling they would gift a butt load of accessories for the publicity can't imagine this story has been done to save on a machine

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton youre a stud:) I think if bsaz is serious someone needs to contact Honda USA I've got a feeling they would gift a butt load of accessories for the publicity can't imagine this story has been done to save on a machine
Some corporate bean counter would say we can't condone illegal activity just so they don't have to give anything away lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So is this happening or what? Inquiring minds wanna know lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This might just be my favorite thread yet. My only on question to you @Delton is what is that the probability if this were to go down that you'd have a boyfriend in prison for harboring an intending felon?

Reactions: joeymt33
Buckshotaz

Buckshotaz

Mar 1, 2016
Arizona
So after reading all the down side to my idea I am thinking there is only one way I can make this work. My third and last son is graduating high school in a few weeks. When his two older brothers graduated I gave them each a trip. If my son would like to use this as his trip, I think we are in business

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So after reading all the down side to my idea I am thinking there is only one way I can make this work. My third and last son is graduating high school in a few weeks. When his two older brothers graduated I gave them each a trip. If my son would like to use this as his trip, I think we are in business
Why not look into the cost of having it shipped back to you? You have to be there to do the paperwork in person at time of purchase could fly there and back, if you find the right hauler could get it sent back to you for as low as 50 cents a mile if the shipper is hauling multiple machines in a cargo trailer.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This might just be my favorite thread yet. My only on question to you @Delton is what is that the probability if this were to go down that you'd have a boyfriend in prison for harboring an intending felon?
Hey I'm just giving the guy a ride lol. Nothing illegal.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can leave it at my house til you can figure out how to get it to Texas. I live an hour away. I'll even break it in for ya lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dang it jackal why do you have to be so level headed? We had this under control

Last edited:
Reactions: Hondasxs
Buckshotaz

Buckshotaz

Mar 1, 2016
Arizona
You can leave it at my house til you can figure out how to get it to Texas. I live an hour away. I'll even break it in for ya lol
Texas? Texas is 1/2 way. Thanks for the offer. I'm taking the wife out tonight. I think I will run my idea past her to see if she is ok with it

Buckshotaz

Buckshotaz

Mar 1, 2016
Arizona
I'm looking closer at some of these posts, and it looks like some of you do not think this idea of driving from Chatanooga to Arizona would be legal. What's the deal?????

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm looking closer at some of these posts, and it looks like some of you do not think this idea of driving from Chatanooga to Arizona would be legal. What's the deal?????
Of coarse it's not legal but it's fun to think about if someone was to try it. If you want to get a feel for what it would be like to drive the pioneer that far fly to get it rent a truck and trailer have your son drive while you sit in the driver seat of the pioneer on the trailer going down the road haha! Problem solved. And time saved!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!