ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah...but those are always ford guys...

I’m sorry say again....
D1E3A8C1 F117 4BCD 97D7 CB60D82378AC

Haha, we just proved my point didn’t we? :D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You’ve seen some of the truck brand discussions on here, you really think that a multi-brand SxS site would be as nice as this one?

Most people would be fine but there’s the “butthurt contingent” that will take everything that isn’t what they want to hear very personally.
We’d all be fine...:eek:

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Glad to hear you found a machine that will work beat for you. That is really the important part. As I get older I sometimes think about having a cab would be nice. The brand doesn’t matter as long as you are happy with it and it fulfills your requirements. Enjoy !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

Savoy

Sep 8, 2019
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I will give Bernie a call to verify. Sorry only have a Wrangler Rubicon and a Cherokee Trailhawk. Maybe Trump will have one of his cronies steal one for ya!

advertisement
advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!