BOX1

Just need a quick shout out to these guys...

ACfixer

ACfixer

Global Warming Enthusiast
Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2021
N/E Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ordered four tires from Rocky Mountain yesterday afternoon... they are in the truck for delivery today, I cannot even believe that kind of service. In a world where everybody blames COVID or whatever other lame excuse for their low stock and lazy service, here we have a company that just flat out kicked some tail and got it done old school.

4 local M/C - ATV shops, not a single place had a tire that would work. Rocky Mountain had several. I thought I was going to have mu buggy down for a week or two, now it looks like just a day or two so long as I can get the lazy dealer to install the tires. The attitude in the dealerships right now is terrible.

Awesome service Rocky Mountain ATV - Thank you.

Lance

ACfixer

ACfixer

Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2021
N/E Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the positive review.
I think they ship tires out of KY anyways so it's nice having a warehouse close by.

Much deserved! FWIW I would have left the same review if I still lived in CA based on how fast they got shipped out... it's out of their hands at that point. But just the fast shipping, ease of ordering, and e-mail communication was all top notch. Prices are the same for a lot of this stuff no matter where you go within a few bucks, so that part isn't an issue, but service still is.

By and large I have received this level of service from all the vendors here, always happy to support the locals. ;)

B

Boundertom

Dec 12, 2020
AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
RMATV is awesome! I have been buying from them for years. The last set of ATV tires I got were ordered on a Thursday evening. They were at my door on Sunday morning! They also have a very good stock of OEM parts at good prices.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They also have a warehouse out of Payson, Utah which is south of Salt Lake City. I ordered a motorcycle tire from them this last Thursday afternoon and was on my door step Friday morning. I have always been happy with them.

ACfixer

ACfixer

Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2021
N/E Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Blasted a tire yesterday, thanks to RMATV... new shoes today. Incredible.

Terrabites

Travis R

Travis R

Sep 26, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
RMATV is top notch! I just started ordering from them, but I’ve placed about 6 orders in the last week or so. I don’t plan on ordering from anywhere else!
Does anyone know if there’s a discount code we can use to make purchases?

Reactions: TripleB
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!