P1000 Just picked her up

Cal

Cal

Apr 15, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice rig, I just bought a 2017 just like it and have already started adding things to it. Added the Red Side Panels (Really helps break up all of that Black!) Will be adding 4" LED light pods front & rear next!

Hope you have many happy miles and adventures with yours!
Speaking of this, does anyone have any good pictures of nice light locations? I plan to add lights to my PK5 eventually. Is there a cleaner way to do it other than just hanging them from the ROPS?

Also, Vent Lines? What's that? Are you talking about venting for heat under the seat?

Thanks!

Reactions: BWAF
S

swampsnake

Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2017
florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Congratz.. I have only made it as far as my trailer which I pick up today. Trying to decide what toys to add when I buy it, & whether to get the LE or not.. decisions decisions. Money burning holes in my pockets...lol

Reactions: THEOLDMAN and BWAF
THEOLDMAN

THEOLDMAN

Lifetime Member
Apr 4, 2018
Washington, North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just picked up my new 2018 P1000-5. I've got so much I want to do to her. I did have them add the Honda roof, but the rest i will have to add a little at a time.

View attachment 80720
I see a big BLAST coming . You are going to LOVE this machine. I have a full set of stock Deluxe tires and wheels that would look great on there.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!