Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Just picked up my new 2018 P1000-5. I've got so much I want to do to her. I did have them add the Honda roof, but the rest i will have to add a little at a time.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Gonna miss you on the P5 ride but congrats Bowtie!
Every boy has to grow up! HA! I'm just kidding, don't call out the 500 swarm on me! I would like to have a 50 inch machine, just got a Cobra kit car in my sites now! Several months ago it was dead around here, so I put a derogatory remark in the 500 forum about 500 owners, ants from every where attacking me, I loved it, got things stirred up, and that is what I intended, got some conversations going. All you guys/gals are first rate in my book and would be grateful for an invite to one of your rides!:)

Last edited:
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Thanks guys, I've ordered the vent line kit from @Bayouownbeer as well as the stainless marine cupholders. Plan on ordering the 2nd battery setup next followed by a winch.

Reactions: trigger and BWAF
dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks guys, I've ordered the vent line kit from @Bayouownbeer as well as the stainless marine cupholders. Plan on ordering the 2nd battery setup next followed by a winch.
Do 18s need extended vent lines? I thought this was fixed from the factory??? You're scaring me!

Reactions: BWAF
S

Sparky74

Nice rig, I just bought a 2017 just like it and have already started adding things to it. Added the Red Side Panels (Really helps break up all of that Black!) Will be adding 4" LED light pods front & rear next!

Hope you have many happy miles and adventures with yours!

Reactions: BWAF and Bad_bowtie
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Nice rig, I just bought a 2017 just like it and have already started adding things to it. Added the Red Side Panels (Really helps break up all of that Black!) Will be adding 4" LED light pods front & rear next!

Hope you have many happy miles and adventures with yours!

Thanks, I will be adding some lights soon. Everything for my dual battery install will be here tommorow as well as my Superwinch terra 4500 and KFI mount. As soon as I get the battery and fuse block in, I'll start on lights, stereo, and whatever else yall talk me into spending money on!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!