P1000 Just purchased 2022 pioneer 1000-5 deluxe

N

Nlviking

Apr 18, 2018
Canada
Ownership

1. 500
I amount to pick up a new Honda next week. I have the pioneer 500 and love it but unfortunately a bit small for the extended family.

just had a couple of questions about the 1000
1) what the best vinyl doors to use the vinyl OEM or have anyone used the super atv primal door kit
2) is there a wiring harness for machine
3) hosting install second battery.
thanks all

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A wiring harness? What do you mean?

"Hosting" install a second battery? Are you using speech-to-text?

If you're asking if there's a harness to put a second battery in, the answer is that most of what you need is included in a True isolator kit. You'll want to buy some other stuff, though, like a ground bus and a fuse box. There's a bunch of threads to read on here about doing an aux battery.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
A wiring harness? What do you mean?

"Hosting" install a second battery? Are you using speech-to-text?

If you're asking if there's a harness to put a second battery in, the answer is that most of what you need is included in a True isolator kit. You'll want to buy some other stuff, though, like a ground bus and a fuse box. There's a bunch of threads to read on here about doing an aux battery.
Hes using the Canadian to English translator...

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
1) what the best vinyl doors to use the vinyl OEM or have anyone used the super atv primal door kit
Have you tried using the search up top for these questions First before asking? They've all been covered at nausea on here all but whatever your asking anout the wiring harness? I would hope the machine has one tho🤣

BTW, better post pics! lost of them when u get it. You've been on since 18’ have a P5 and haven't even posted a pic of that yet and its gonna be gone! 🤨
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN
for both 🤔

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Tough crowd. Half of Canada speaks French so things get lost in translation. On my RV trip thru French speaking Canada, there was a lot of laughing and hand signals because I don't speak a word of French.

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didn't even see that the OP was a Canook...perhaps it is a language thing, but it looked like speech to text or at least dumb-phone predictive text and lazy editing.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! :p

Maxresdefault 1

advertisement
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I amount to pick up a new Honda next week. I have the pioneer 500 and love it but unfortunately a bit small for the extended family.

thanks all
Congrats on your new machine. Your gonna love it.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
there was a lot of laughing and hand signals because I don't speak a word of French.
Typical of the French!
They still have no respect that if it wasn't for us liberating France In WWII theyd be speaking German right now!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

thanks all
Congrats on the new machine!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!