MKULTRA

Account Closed
Account Self Deleted
Supporting Member
Feb 17, 2019
IA
Ownership

1. 700-2
So I'm not tryin to sound like a ballbag here or be mushy or anything...but I just wanted to say THANK YOU to the forum bosses & everybody here for making the HONDASXS Forum an enjoyable & informative place to be a part of. I haven't visited for most of the summer as I've gotten back into riding (& spending way to much money on) a Harley that I purchased early this spring, so most of this summer my attention (& money) has been towards that. The other reason for being absent is the fact that I usually don't do much with my P700 thru the summer months. Mostly when I use it is in the fall & winter time hauling wood, pushing snow, etc so that's when I'm usually present here more as I'm thinking more about Pioneer stuff. The Meme Dumping Zone has been a favorite of mine lately, but I enjoy the site as a whole.

After my HD purchase I thought it would be nice to find a HD forum for the same purpose that I joined here, a place to find like minded people, helpful info pertaining to my machine & just a fun place to hang out. I did join a forum, which I will not name, but it is a popular one. I went ahead with a paid membership (like I did here) as a good site is worth paying for in my opinion. My membership was to include some swag as well as access to locked parts of the forum, similar to our Pub. I was on the forum all summer & had just the OPPOSITE experience than here at HondaSXS. I never posted much as I had a bad feeling from the start. What I found was rude people, little to no useful info & never received the items promised with paid membership. After a few months I decided to leave, took steps with the site I used to pay the forum thru & was refunded the membership cost. So after my refund I deleted what little info I had on there & washed my hands of it for good.

So I thought it was important to share my other forum experience & thanks with all you fellas, because it made me appreciate the HondaSXS forum that much more. I don't know if I'll have a Honda sxs forever, or be an active member here (even though I don't plan on leaving anytime soon) forever, but as long as I'm a member I'll enjoy hangin out with you guys.

Ok ok, I'll get off my soapbox now... See ya on the site!

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Glad to have you around! I've been a forum guy/moderator for all sorts of different hobbies (RC Cars, guns, 3D printing, Rubicon, Tacoma, the list goes on...). This is by far and away the best internet community I've ever been a part of. I've met some good friends through this site and really enjoy "hanging out" with like minded people online, which in turn leads to meeting great people in person.

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
AGREE 100%, this place ROCKS compared to others !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been on a metric s*** ton (that's a lot) of other forums and get very little if any help at all, and some are really hard to try and navigate.

HONDASXS CLUB, PLEASE BE HERE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So I'm not tryin to sound like a ballbag here or be mushy or anything...but I just wanted to say THANK YOU to the forum bosses & everybody here for making the HONDASXS Forum an enjoyable & informative place to be a part of. I haven't visited for most of the summer as I've gotten back into riding (& spending way to much money on) a Harley that I purchased early this spring, so most of this summer my attention (& money) has been towards that. The other reason for being absent is the fact that I usually don't do much with my P700 thru the summer months. Mostly when I use it is in the fall & winter time hauling wood, pushing snow, etc so that's when I'm usually present here more as I'm thinking more about Pioneer stuff. The Meme Dumping Zone has been a favorite of mine lately, but I enjoy the site as a whole.

After my HD purchase I thought it would be nice to find a HD forum for the same purpose that I joined here, a place to find like minded people, helpful info pertaining to my machine & just a fun place to hang out. I did join a forum, which I will not name, but it is a popular one. I went ahead with a paid membership (like I did here) as a good site is worth paying for in my opinion. My membership was to include some swag as well as access to locked parts of the forum, similar to our Pub. I was on the forum all summer & had just the OPPOSITE experience than here at HondaSXS. I never posted much as I had a bad feeling from the start. What I found was rude people, little to no useful info & never received the items promised with paid membership. After a few months I decided to leave, took steps with the site I used to pay the forum thru & was refunded the membership cost. So after my refund I deleted what little info I had on there & washed my hands of it for good.

So I thought it was important to share my other forum experience & thanks with all you fellas, because it made me appreciate the HondaSXS forum that much more. I don't know if I'll have a Honda sxs forever, or be an active member here (even though I don't plan on leaving anytime soon) forever, but as long as I'm a member I'll enjoy hangin out with you guys.

Ok ok, I'll get off my soapbox now... See ya on the site!

Definitely all forums are not created equal. It's one thing to allow good natured sarcasm and ribbing but an entirely different matter allowing people to be down right mean and ridicule people to the point they do not feel welcome.

It is a fine balance of allowing people to speak thier mind good and bad, and people to respond good and bad opinions of thier perspective. Trying to not let things get personal can occasionally be difficult. As a whole the members on here are pretty good eggs, especially compared to other online areas to interact and way better than social media where people never read to understand but read to respond.

Glad you like it here, I'm sure @Hondasxs appreciates hearing from members in general outside of the core group that always interacts with him.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!