Just sign the papers Build

B

BlownCJ

Oct 23, 2021
Northwest Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We rode again yesterday. I let her drive on the blacktop home and she did not do to bad . I like the idea of the stickers.

BFriday items so far

Satv Flip otw
Satv skid
dual battery stuff - Hondasxs
fan override - Hondasxs
switches ect ect

I need a winch guys for when my wench isnt there to push 🤣

le me know what you all think on a winch in the 4500 to 6000 lb range.
6k winches have lower amp draw at max pull from what I am seeing oh I am a jeeper and have pulled many a cable so my number one thing is we need the winch to work when we ask it to.

B

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We rode again yesterday. I let her drive on the blacktop home and she did not do to bad . I like the idea of the stickers.

BFriday items so far

Satv Flip otw
Satv skid
fan override - Hondasxs
switches ect ect

6k winches have lower amp draw at max pull from what I am seeing oh I am a jeeper and have pulled many a cable so my number one thing is we need the winch to work when we ask it to.

B
The club store handles viper winches. They have wide spool models that come with 65’ of rope.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
The club store handles viper winches. They have wide spool models that come with 65’ of rope.
Screenshot 20211126 091555 Edge

B

BlownCJ

Oct 23, 2021
Northwest Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Scoop you have a link by chance of the stinger style relay you used for your dual battery set up ? I scoured the web last night and could not find the brand you used for the marine rated with a led indicator

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Almost $4 less than what I paid for it ... :/
Look at the picture on your link! The decal says 10 seconds on, 30 seconds off. Somethings not right, that's supposed to be a continuous duty relay. Is the picture wrong?

Okay, I see my error . . . the decal says continuous at 65 amps and has the time limit and higher make/break rating for starter applications. Oops.

Last edited:
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
See attached product data sheet.

Look for P/N 24117-01-BP (eighth from the bottom on page 2). That's what you're buying.

Can't tell you what picture Amazon uses.

Attachments

• ColeHersee.pdf
    734.5 KB · Views: 94
M

markbryant05

Nov 23, 2021
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I also recently purchased a 21 1000-5. I bought super atv full windshield bad dawg aluminum roof,hmf exhaust and hess tuning. Still waiting on parts getting here due to the holidays and I got it a week ago. I was curious of what your out the door price was. I gave 19100 out the door cash price.

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

BFriday items so far

Satv Flip otw
Satv skid
fan override - Hondasxs
switches ect ect

B
Ive ridden with guys using the club store winches and seen no issues. Ive got a superwinch terra 45 that sees very regular use and hasn't given me any issues.

B

BlownCJ

Oct 23, 2021
Northwest Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I also recently purchased a 21 1000-5. I bought super atv full windshield bad dawg aluminum roof,hmf exhaust and hess tuning. Still waiting on parts getting here due to the holidays and I got it a week ago. I was curious of what your out the door price was. I gave 19100 out the door cash price.
Paid very close to that amount otd. We got a honda roof so mine was more but if you take the roof out we are very close in price. I looked all over and wanted a sure thing under the tree for xmas. If you are willing to wait 6 months to a year there is a dealer in tennesse that we could have gotten 16350 with a roof otd but that wouldnt have done us for xmas and he has a long wait list.

B

BlownCJ

Oct 23, 2021
Northwest Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ive ridden with guys using the club store winches and seen no issues. Ive got a superwinch terra 45 that sees very regular use and hasn't given me any issues.
Bought an amazon pos cause upper management wanted to be cheep. We will see if it fails she gets to push lmao. My wife was in the Marines also so we have an interesting relationship.

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Bought an amazon pos cause upper management wanted to be cheep. We will see if it fails she gets to push lmao. My wife was in the Marines also so we have an interesting relationship.
Ive got a harbor freight for a rear winch that ive not yet used. The synthetic rope is a must for us. With the mrs or youngens possibly handling that cable ill be worth the small investment. Ive had good luck with Amazon cheapos. Steel cable sucks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!