Just sign the papers Build

B

BlownCJ

Oct 23, 2021
Northwest Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So the wife gets home at 1745 is this last friday. We grab our 10 year old daughter and hop in the wife suv (if you want to call an Acadia AT4 an suv 🤚 ). The plan - surprise the rugrat with getting a P1000-5 for her and me ..... yes I am devious and can make upper management ( mom ) and middle management ( rugrat . midget . daughter ) happy while still retaining some testosterone.

We stopped in Tupelo MS late just after midnight. The rugrat thinks we are going to look at property in TN. We get up the next morning and head to Jonesboro AR about a 2.5 hr run from Tupelo. By the way my younger viewers Tupelo is where Elvis was born yes we drove by his birth home!

We pull in the dealership and my little one goes bonkers. "Dad can I can I rub my butt on all of these " lol it was a defineing moment for me showing there is part of me in my little girl. She thought we were getting a 4 wheeler. I did not bring my 4x4 Chevy crew dually on 35s and our gooseneck so this was a complete surprise when I told her this is ours.
IMG 0641

IMG 0645

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So the wife gets home at 1745 is this last friday. We grab our 10 year old daughter and hop in the wife suv (if you want to call an Acadia AT4 an suv 🤚 ). The plan - surprise the rugrat with getting a P1000-5 for her and me ..... yes I am devious and can make upper management ( mom ) and middle management ( rugrat . midget . daughter ) happy while still retaining some testosterone.

We stopped in Tupelo MS late just after midnight. The rugrat thinks we are going to look at property in TN. We get up the next morning and head to Jonesboro AR about a 2.5 hr run from Tupelo. By the way my younger viewers Tupelo is where Elvis was born yes we drove by his birth home!

We pull in the dealership and my little one goes bonkers. "Dad can I can I rub my butt on all of these " lol it was a defineing moment for me showing there is part of me in my little girl. She thought we were getting a 4 wheeler. I did not bring my 4x4 Chevy crew dually on 35s and our gooseneck so this was a complete surprise when I told her this is ours.
View attachment 305510

View attachment 305511
NICE! WELCOME from NW Arkansas!

B

BlownCJ

Oct 23, 2021
Northwest Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So we got the factory roof and did not get a windshield.

-SATV Windshield set up so I can swap out for DOT Glass windshield when not going on more challenging rides
-Duel battery with the mickey mouse agm and a 100 amp accesory slot I have from an old project I never used
-Fan Overide
-vent extensions and heat control kit for under seat ebay item
-Rock lights and Led Lights and switches galore that are G rated for my little one
-Got the clips to do the Storage mod bought 20 on amazon looks straight forward they on my desk

Winch options that are not wasting money? I am frugal but not cheep. Building a warn provantage 4500 looked like its in my wheelhouse anyone have a build to what contactors they used ect ?
I run a rebuilt 8274 on my yeep lj .... when it is in one piece /sigh

What works to run 30 inch tires and have decent functional wheel travel (no long travel do not want to go over 65 wide) go on rides up in the AL ,TN area and not be in the boring novice riders grp.

anyone have ideas on essenstial spares IE tie rods , full size spare, wire , solder heat shrink butane torch ect ect when rideing in the bigger boy pants riding grps ?

thinking in advance

B

Semper Fi all you Vets

B

BlownCJ

Oct 23, 2021
Northwest Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a se red silver yxz1000 regular shift when they first came out. Honestly the honda feels more refined nice and quiet till you hit to go pedal than kind of like my lbz duramax was (had that truck 15 yrs) would roar to life and go.

Have ran 3 heat cycles. 22 miles on it. We love it but no serious breaking in untill we get a full skid on it and the vent lines and radiator override.

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
We made it home that night .

View attachment 305512

The Acadia towed it home with a uhaul carhauler.

View attachment 305515

We went for a ride this am down the road and I let her drive about 3 miles back to the house. The look on her face is priceless . Off to church everyone have a blessed day.
Get decals made that say her name / Pioneer . Like Amandas Pioneer and put them on the door . I have a RZR I can't sell because I did that with my wifes name on it because the day I got it she drove it and had a BIG SMILE on her face , so it became Marvas RZR .

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!