Kemi Moto accessories

G

Garyjean

Mar 21, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I was wondering if anyone has bought and installed and Kemi Moto accessories for a Talon X-4, they seemed to be design very similar to genuine Honda Parts. I am primarily looking at the bottom doors, wondering about fit and fitness, and also if anyone purchased bags for the doors as well.

Reactions: Smitty335 and TxDoc
H

hdrews91

Jun 30, 2021
North Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon R
I purchased the Tusk brand aluminum doors and they fit great! They took about 15 minutes to install with a friend. I have heard decent things about kemimoto though, just never purchased.

sandbaja

sandbaja

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 2, 2021
San Diego, CA
Ownership

1. Talon R LV

2. Talon X4 LV
My impression is that Kemimoto copies designs made by others, remanufactures a cheaper product in China and are perhaps a bit shady. I'm always leery when I see their name. Again, just my impression...

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
My impression is that Kemimoto copies designs made by others, remanufactures a cheaper product in China and are perhaps a bit shady. I'm always leery when I see their name. Again, just my impression...
Almost everything in the powersports industry is copied and/or made in China anymore. Some factory parts on the Talon are made in China. Even those highly coveted (and overpriced) Warn Winches and parts, you guessed it, MADE IN CHINA.

If you want to buy and/or accessorize a SxS without Chinese parts, you won't ever own one.

America has given it all away and is past the point of no return. VERY SAD :(

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Back to the topic...... I bought a Kemi Moto center bag for the Talon, seems to be good quality, holds the sh1t I put in there, it was about the same price as the Honda bag or close to it.

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have bought a few kemi moto products for my P1K5, they fit nicely. I have not had the opportunity to compare them to any other products they may have copied but the seem OK to me🤷‍♂️

BPINE

BPINE

Nov 15, 2019
San Jose, Ca
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have their door bags which seem to be good quality and fit so I bought their Very expensive go pro mount and had a bit of trouble with it and was very surprised to get such a good response from them. At first the communication was a bit like you would expect from a Chinese company, very poor English so I made a comment on one of their FB advertisements and got a DM right away and the issue was resolved.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!