Accessories

bp1000x4red

bp1000x4red

Jan 24, 2021
richton mississppi
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Looking for some accessories for my talonx4. Any ideas? already have underglow, a light bar, and a windshield.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Options are endless. Highly recommend skid plate. Check out some Talon build for tons of ideas. .

This is mine. Started with 2 seater, but swapped everything over to 4 seater when I switched.

Last edited:
Reactions: bp1000x4red
Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I strongly agree with Vondy. Skid plates are the best investment you can make the day you drive (trailer) you Honda off the show room floor. Trail Armor has gotten some good review on this site. Also also prioritize safety first, I would take a look at some good seat belts such as Simpson or PRP. There are better seat restraints then the OEM.

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!