tomcj2

tomcj2

I forgot the ditch was so close
Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2018
N. Shore Lake Huron,Northern Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 500
If you have trouble finding the correct windshield on their site try searching for SKU 2760.
I have not seen one; it looks very similar to the OEM Honda, BUT, when I added it to the cart it would cost me $130 CDN more than the Honda OEM and almost twice the price of UTV folding windshield ( Honda Pioneer 500 Full With Tilt | UTV Windshields ) that I just bought.
I found it interesting that the KOPLIN must be closed to trailer, while the UTV must be fully opened to keep the warranty.

Reactions: sotw
S

sotw

Sep 16, 2018
ar
Ownership

1. 500
If you have trouble finding the correct windshield on their site try searching for SKU 2760.
I have not seen one; it looks very similar to the OEM Honda, BUT, when I added it to the cart it would cost me $130 CDN more than the Honda OEM and almost twice the price of UTV folding windshield ( Honda Pioneer 500 Full With Tilt | UTV Windshields ) that I just bought.
I found it interesting that the KOPLIN must be closed to trailer, while the UTV must be fully opened to keep the warranty.

Thanks Tom

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!