highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
They aren't making any money on that sale. I've checked into a Kraftwerks dealer and their markup is low. I don't think I'm going to signup with them at their markup rate. This is a very niche market at the price point and I don't need that much money tied up in turbo minimum inventory investment.

I suspect Kraftwerks will not tolerate continued sales that far below the MAP price.

Keep us posted on delivery or if this is some kind of scam. You might be waiting a little while. As a dealer Kraftwerks said 2-3 weeks out on shipping still so Dana Port may not even have these yet.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
They aren't making any money on that sale. I've checked into a Kraftwerks dealer and their markup is low. I don't think I'm going to signup with them at their markup rate. This is a very niche market at the price point and I don't need that much money tied up in turbo minimum inventory investment.

I suspect Kraftwerks will not tolerate continued sales that far below the MAP price.

Keep us posted on delivery or if this is some kind of scam. You might be waiting a little while. As a dealer Kraftwerks said 2-3 weeks out on shipping still so Dana Port may not even have these yet.

That company may be selling the kits at that low price to meet a quota to become a dealer. I've seen that done many times in many different industries. Keeps them from having to invest the initial cash in the product but gets them on the dealer list. It's not necessarily a bad thing for the company or the consumer...

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Not good..... Call Kraftwerks directly and ask if that place is a distributor of their products and find out if they have a kit with your name/address being put together on their behalf. If they don't, file a dispute immediately with your CC company.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Not good..... Call Kraftwerks directly and ask if that place is a distributor of their products and find out if they have a kit with your name/address being put together on their behalf. If they don't, file a dispute immediately with your CC company.
If I received there product, I would be afraid to install it, sounds like a good way to blow up a $ 25,000 machine?

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I emailed my contact at Kraftwerks and he said they would check into that company.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just thought I'd put this out there. I just found and bought the Kraftwerks turbo kit for my 2021 Talon LV. $3784 out the door with coupon code "Global" from Dana Port racing. Normally 4400 and Jackson's is 5800.
Hay, You getting all this?
Have you got yours yet? Need to report back about this situation For others please. You joined, posted and haven't been back the same day.
Oh and Welcome to the forum.
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!
of the rig and this turbo kit.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Debating on deleting this.
I agree, it seems like a shameless plug for that website/scamsite.

But... I want to keep the comments in regards for people who come here via search results.
Hopefully those people will be smarter and more informed then some of these FB people buying good motors for $600 shipped via cashapp.

So I will leave it.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!