BOX1

KRX discussion thread!

box4

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1000-5
I'm shopping for a new machine and i am liking the KRX the accessories Kawasaki has developed for it are top notch, they even addressed the issues SXS owners have with high draw lights and radios with an alternator kit. I have wanted to rig up an alternator on my P1K5 but Kawasaki has a factory option thats knowing your customers and next level thinking.

Plumber32

I got a good soul, it just has a couple dings.
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1000-5
I'm shopping for a new machine and i am liking the KRX the accessories Kawasaki has developed for it are top notch, they even addressed the issues SXS owners have with high draw lights and radios with an alternator kit. I have wanted to rig up an alternator on my P1K5 but Kawasaki has a factory option thats knowing your customers and next level thinking.

I'm not sure I'd put any lights on it. The factory ones are awsome.

Reactions: JTW

JTW

God's favorite member.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Kentucky
Ownership

1000-5
The shock mounts I have only seen fail in significant roll overs. There’s not a lot of material keeping them in place when it’s being pulled and twisted down. Looks to be an easy fix though

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!