Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s no surprise that the KRX is better than the Pioneer 1000. The Pioneer still has its place and is a damn good machine in its own right. It’s what brought us all here but a lot of our riding needs have changed. Kawasaki knocked it out of the park with the KRX! I had the chance to drive @JTW’s KRX and then ride in it hauling ass up the connector trail doing 50+mph at Windrock. That machine soaked up dips in the trail that would have tore the front end out of the Pioneer and fold it in half. It was impressive to say the least. And for those that keep saying the Rmax is competition for the KRX, there are plenty of comedians out of work already.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Not really... I’m around 1300 miles of thrashing on her pretty good and everything is tight and going strong. I’m super pleased!
I know they are really nice, but some tec info would be nice, such as spring changes ect. And pictures?

Reactions: Mudwing and Russ989
J

JTW

It’s no surprise that the KRX is better than the Pioneer 1000. The Pioneer still has its place and is a damn good machine in its own right. It’s what brought us all here but a lot of our riding needs have changed. Kawasaki knocked it out of the park with the KRX! I had the chance to drive @JTW’s KRX and then ride in it hauling ass up the connector trail doing 50+mph at Windrock. That machine soaked up dips in the trail that would have tore the front end out of the Pioneer and fold it in half. It was impressive to say the least. And for those that keep saying the Rmax is competition for the KRX, there are plenty of comedians out of work already.
Stop with that real talk... there’s no room for that around here!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know they are really nice, but some tec info would be nice, such as spring changes ect. And pictures?
Here you go lol.

965FA48B EFFF 4892 85A2 9DEF597B0A71