KRX discussion thread!

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awwww are u getting upset because I made fun of a krx on a honda forum.

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Holy s*** u get that upset over a forum, liberals ? Nobody allowed to have a different opinion and post it on a honda forum but on the kawi section with being a know it all . But your right ill stick to the honda section of the honda forum.

Reactions: Plumber32
bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol gotcha thought I did. Trying to pack lunch bucket while I'm doing this got called out lol.

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe I'll take try to take this back up tomorrow evening between the dozen deviled eggs i ate earlier and getting called out gonna be rough enough day. Fyi wasn't trying to offend anyone well maybe with liberal comment. u guys trying to cancel me and all lol.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Maybe I'll take try to take this back up tomorrow evening between the dozen deviled eggs i ate earlier and getting called out gonna be rough enough day. Fyi wasn't trying to offend anyone well maybe with liberal comment. u guys trying to cancel me and all lol.
Not much libs here, but u came off as one. Big Honda fam here regardless of all the topics. off-roading is the biggest topic.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
In the last couple of weeks I've used my p1000 to pull fence post, haul paving stones, took me and son squirrel hunting. Pulled a old Suzuki Vinson out of the field and pulled it home. ran my feeders with 100 lbs of feed in the bed, done two 60 mile rides with 3 kids .hauled 2 deer off the mountain. Ran my neighbors feeders with 350lbs of feed in the bed his teryx had broke a axle. Not sure why he didn't ask his son in-law, ohh I remember his krx has been at the dealer for last 2 months. Hauled a woodstove, ohh and my wife used it earlier to deliver some turkey and pumpkin pie to the elderly ladies up on the hill. Do that on your krx lol ! Maybe u can deliver the cool whip lmao.

The pioneer is a good jack of all trades. Ive owned 2 now, but I'm not buying a machine for the off chance I need to haul a Wood stove, 2 deer and a pumpkin pie down the road. Thats less that 1% of my use. I bought it to ride and the krx rides exponentially better. The pioneer is a good machine but the krx is much better equipped for off road use.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We
The pioneer is a good jack of all trades. Ive owned 2 now, but I'm not buying a machine for the off chance I need to haul a Wood stove, 2 deer and a pumpkin pie down the road. Thats less that 1% of my use. I bought it to ride and the krx rides exponentially better. The pioneer is a good machine but the krx is much better equipped for off road use.
Well said

dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have ya'll that have KRXs found anything to make them quieter? I rented one that was fairly ragged out (10k miles on a rental) and the noise KILLED me. Beat up machine, or am I just spoiled with the p1000?

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Man, Im looking forward to a Yamaha Rmax thread On the forum. These KRX discussions are so divisive and hurtful. 🙄