Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I was no longer able to post.. apparently “Have you considered a KRX?” is hate speech to some
HA! There's no replacing the P1-5 in it's original transmission form, they are very versible for a UTV, there no sport model, HA! Duners are the only group ranking the Polaris turbos ahead of the KRX non turbo. Woods and rock crawlers rank the KRX King.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was no longer able to post.. apparently “Have you considered a KRX?” is hate speech to some
So what's to stop the same thing from happening here?

You got blinded by lust and a little overboard with the whole KRX thing, honestly. It's a next-level machine, and for you and the groups you tend to ride with who like to climb impossible s***, it's as good as you can buy from any manufacturer right now. Not everyone needs that.

T

TittiesAndBeer

Mar 3, 2021
South of hooker
Ownership

1. Other Brand
So what's to stop the same thing from happening here?

You got blinded by lust and a little overboard with the whole KRX thing, honestly. It's a next-level machine, and for you and the groups you tend to ride with who like to climb impossible s***, it's as good as you can buy from any manufacturer right now. Not everyone needs that.
Nothing is to keep it from happening again.. and frankly I don’t care if it does. There are a group of people that did a lot for this club and supporting it. New folks rolled in with the Talon and the dynamic changed here. Which is fine...

I don’t give a f#ck what anyone buys... I wasn’t blinded by anything.. I just tried to help those here that I’ve known and ridden with and that have watched and want to do the things we’ve posted about doing for years. The Honda fanboyisim is crazy. I don’t give a s*** what label is on the machine. That doesn’t impress me. I heard for years all the s*** that was given to me for breaking my Honda doing what I like to do... then all the sudden a machine comes out that I didn’t have to f#ck with and everyone loses their mind when it’s suggested. As stated before... “I didn’t know what I was missing” hence my suggestions. Lots of smiles this year at takeover from those that went for a ride up the mountain. It may not be for everyone but I dare say if folks here had the option and actually took the leap... there would be more happy than disappointed with that choice! Excuses are made because “I need my machine for this or that”... and while that’s true for some. Mostly, that’s a farce and means of defending ones purchase. Lots of folks have been large vaginas and couldn’t handle being given some s*** in return or understand the joke behind it all. Lots of crying and whining a year ago! To the point of becoming an us versus them mentality and I just don’t get that. I bought a machine to ride and do the things I like to do! I went on hiatus because I got tired of the drama and bs... occasionally getting a wild hair and stirring some s*** and to see if things have changed. But I had to change user names to be a able to even do that. I guess things still have not changed.

Anyway... I checked in so I could give an update on 3000 miles of beating the ever living f#ck out of this machine and I have tried to be as transparent as possible. If you don’t like it.. don’t buy it! But if you’re wanting a 2 seat sport machine to RIDE and ride hard... and don’t care about the badge on the front or having to dig sand out of the holes in your head because of where you like to bury it. Well... I think you know how my saying goes 🤔

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Nothing is to keep it from happening again.. and frankly I don’t care if it does. There are a group of people that did a lot for this club and supporting it. New folks rolled in with the Talon and the dynamic changed here. Which is fine...

I don’t give a f#ck what anyone buys... I wasn’t blinded by anything.. I just tried to help those here that I’ve known and ridden with and that have watched and want to do the things we’ve posted about doing for years. The Honda fanboyisim is crazy. I don’t give a s*** what label is on the machine. That doesn’t impress me. I heard for years all the s*** that was given to me for breaking my Honda doing what I like to do... then all the sudden a machine comes out that I didn’t have to f#ck with and everyone loses their mind when it’s suggested. As stated before... “I didn’t know what I was missing” hence my suggestions. Lots of smiles this year at takeover from those that went for a ride up the mountain. It may not be for everyone but I dare say if folks here had the option and actually took the leap... there would be more happy than disappointed with that choice! Excuses are made because “I need my machine for this or that”... and while that’s true for some. Mostly, that’s a farce and means of defending ones purchase. Lots of folks have been large vaginas and couldn’t handle being given some s*** in return or understand the joke behind it all. Lots of crying and whining a year ago! To the point of becoming an us versus them mentality and I just don’t get that. I bought a machine to ride and do the things I like to do! I went on hiatus because I got tired of the drama and bs... occasionally getting a wild hair and stirring some s*** and to see if things have changed. But I had to change user names to be a able to even do that. I guess things still have not changed.

Anyway... I checked in so I could give an update on 3000 miles of beating the ever living f#ck out of this machine and I have tried to be as transparent as possible. If you don’t like it.. don’t buy it! But if you’re wanting a 2 seat sport machine to RIDE and ride hard... and don’t care about the badge on the front or having to dig sand out of the holes in your head because of where you like to bury it. Well... I think you know how my saying goes 🤔
That's a lot of typing for someone who doesn't give a s***.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Ok Tits, let the machine speak for it's self. It will prove it's self. HA! It's really good to hear from you, all the knowledge you Kilo, Snuff and others was great on the P1's, now you guy's have moved on to the KRX, you should have kept your old P1's. I can see vintage trail ridding the the near future! HA!

Last edited:
Reactions: JenElio and J80
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Honda, Yami, KRX or a power wheels Barbie jeep you’re welcome to hang out with the NTC anytime.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2

LOL! It's just life....I'd imagine you'd get the same crap if you constantly bragged about your Ford in a Chevy forum. At least you came back to let us know how it's going. Honda definatley has been having some QC issues lately. I read they blew their load on making so many car models that QC really suffered everywhere else and, now they're trying to downsize and bring the QC back. Meanwhile....Yamaha and Kawi are eating thier lunch in the powersports.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
This has probably been posted somewhere on here. Just "Discovered" this channel today. Like this channel more than most due to deep dive type videos.

This thing is impressive...

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC

I bought a krx and phucking love it. Honda owners don’t know what their missing out on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Do any of you krx owners have super atv high clearance A-Arms on youns rides. How ya like them if ya got them?

Reactions: Smitty335
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do any of you krx owners have super atv high clearance A-Arms on youns rides. How ya like them if ya got them?
Everyone that i know have the EXE front a arms - more so to remain with the stock geometry. I believe the Super ATV arms are forward arms by 2". Now dealing with EXE is like order and wait 4 to 5 months to get with no communication.. but the arms seem to be good and are holding up well. If super ATV had just high clearance arms I would have considered.

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Everyone that i know have the EXE front a arms - more so to remain with the stock geometry. I believe the Super ATV arms are forward arms by 2". Now dealing with EXE is like order and wait 4 to 5 months to get with no communication.. but the arms seem to be good and are holding up well. If super ATV had just high clearance arms I would have considered.
Yeah it says on super atv website that their A-Arms are 1.5 inch forward offset. I just don’t know if that will be bad or cause other issues like premature wear on other parts or not. I just don’t know enough about it cause my mechanic skills are lacking.