sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Didn't realize it had a console. Being the heaviest and slowest id figure it would have a real nice console :)
It weighs the same as the pioneer and it’s quicker than the pioneer. The console is nice. It’s easy access to the shifter and beer holders . It also has a real emergency break located there.

J

JTW

And coolant, brake fluid, tool kit and battery. Dry vs wet weight is around 120#.
So take the 120lb off the difference between it and a talon r and you’re about 300lbs difference. I’m going to guess there is 100lb difference in tire weight alone between the two. Now you’re down to 200 lbs weight difference. Spread that 200 lbs across all the pieces and parts that are beefed up and you’ve got a well built machine.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
New color on the eS machine looks awesome

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I dont know what the hold up is on the 4 seater. They've been working on this machine for almost 6 years. Maybe manufacturing is so effed up they aren't ready/able to start mass production. There are rumors of people seeing a few in the wild.

I have no need for a 4 seat but I would love to see one.