highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
For the month of January 2021 I've decided to offer free shipping on all KWT Precleaner kits, including Talon, in addition to the already discounted price for anyone interested. Get those mods and maintenance items taken care of during the miserably cold weather months!

Talon KWT kit store link here

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
KWT is offering free shipping through July 4th on particle separator orders. Get them now and save on the shipping. Available for many models.
Www.10-80dirtsports.com

Fixed link for ya

Last edited:
Reactions: CID and Smitty335
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
While the free shipping is going on I'm going to offer $15 off also. That's a great deal for anyone looking at the KWT! Tell your friends that ride other brands too.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
While the free shipping is going on I'm going to offer $15 off also. That's a great deal for anyone looking at the KWT! Tell your friends that ride other brands too.
I was considering getting the KWT and while I was shopping I noticed the wheel bearings for the Talon. Have any experiences/reviews of the quality of those wheel bearings? Figured I just order both at the same time if I pull the trigger on the KWT. Thanks!

Reactions: Smitty335
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
4XPro bearings are lasting about equivalent to OEM Polaris at a fraction of the cost. I've not run these in the Honda SXS's yet. Honda OEM part shows an "angular bearing". From what I quickly read online these are roller ball bearings and look like what Honda has used historically in their atv's. At $30 each from Honda I doubt these are considered a DAC bearing?

tapered roller bearing double row

angular roller bearing double row

All Balls now offers tapered DAC bearings for Polaris so I've been updating the website to include these. They are much more expensive than regular roller ball bearings but they are also capable of handling more load, similar to a car, which is what these machines are!! All Balls doesn't offer these for Talon yet.

Last edited:
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
FYI...
KWT has increased prices for 2022 as of today, now at $499 with free shipping.

I had 2 orders last night that just made it in at the old prices.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!