P1000m3 Ladder Rack

S

SIHunter

Dec 25, 2016
S. Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Does anyone know where I could get a rack similar to a ladder rack on a pickup for my P1K-3. Ideally it would bolt through the 4 holes in the bed and not keep the bed from being tilted and also extend over the roof/cab. Maybe there isn't a rack out there like this but it would sure be handy for hauling longer items such as pole saw, tree stands, and ladders of course!

Thanks for any information anyone may have.

Reactions: BWAF
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As you have found, there is not an option for these, I would suggest finding a local welding/fab shop to build one for you. Might be $2-300.

Reactions: BWAF and Mudwing
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone know where I could get a rack similar to a ladder rack on a pickup for my P1K-3. Ideally it would bolt through the 4 holes in the bed and not keep the bed from being tilted and also extend over the roof/cab. Maybe there isn't a rack out there like this but it would sure be handy for hauling longer items such as pole saw, tree stands, and ladders of course!

Thanks for any information anyone may have.
That is another benefit of the P1k5D, with the back rollbar, I tie ladder stands and top and strap them down ....... then good to go!

1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I built mine to haul climbing sticks for deer stands. The bed won't dump with it on though.
IMG 1636

Reactions: BWAF
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I have one of these, been sitting under my lean to for about 8 yrs. Fully adjustable, had it sitting over a cap on a high rider S-10. Don't know if it would work but you could have it.
Vanguard adjustable ladder racks

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!