P500 LandofCheese's Big Cheese Build

Buckaroo41

Buckaroo41

Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2022
South of Heaven West of Hell
Ownership

1. 520
This site is bad for my wallet, BUT it has kept be sane for the past 5 months, and has really helped me stay pumped for the sxs! I plan to just do a few things this week, just enjoy the ride and go from there I think. I got the 520 with a roof, front bumper, and bed rails from the dealer that I can install tonight or tomorrow... also have a KFI rear bumper to install as well.

Question, aren't these units suppose to come with red reflectors on the box and amber up front???

View attachment 351446View attachment 351447View attachment 351448View attachment 351449
Yes to the reflectors, at least up here in Chinada. Red on the rear and sides, yellow reflective stickers on the front frame.

6F91AA21 8B70 4727 B4C8 4E93DBC4411C

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!