Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There's one creek crossing that goes over flat rock covered in moss. I was in 2wd and the current kicked my rearend around 180 degrees lol that was fun.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Yeah I'm sure they will look pretty as you roll down the gully. At least we won't have to wait till morning to find you

Samsung G-7 Active
There's another benefit of the rock lights!
Just don't want to damage my new sound system ;) in a roll. ;)

I know you're going to love listen to Dimitri disco music playing on it.

Reactions: sharp
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Wow that place looks fun! @drfubar @Delton Where exactly are ya'll riding at? Where do you park? Any cost to ride? That place is about 1.5 hrs from me. I know a few who've road down there but I haven't yet. Also, it isn't very far from my lake place. I'm ready to explore this place for sure!

Reactions: sharp and Tigermark
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow that place looks fun! @drfubar @Delton Where exactly are ya'll riding at? Where do you park? Any cost to ride? That place is about 1.5 hrs from me. I know a few who've road down there but I haven't yet. Also, it isn't very far from my lake place. I'm ready to explore this place for sure!
If you put coalmont TN post office in your maps, it'll take you right to where we park. We use parking lot of agriculture extension office. No cost to park. Best to go with a guide first time. Those trails will have you going in circles lol.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
If you put coalmont TN post office in your maps, it'll take you right to where we park. We use parking lot of agriculture extension office. No cost to park. Best to go with a guide first time. Those trails will have you going in circles lol.
Ok... I've got a couple of buddies that have ridden down there. I'll try to get a trip planned. I'd go with you guys but I only have weekends to ride.

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok... I've got a couple of buddies that have ridden down there. I'll try to get a trip planned. I'd go with you guys but I only have weekends to ride.
We use trailhead beside pipeline substation. If they don't know that one I can give you directions. It's only 4 turns but it's a maze of trails

advertisement
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
We use trailhead beside pipeline substation. If they don't know that one I can give you directions. It's only 4 turns but it's a maze of trails
Heck yeah man thanks!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!