Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got something better in mind. And a damn sight cheaper than 2400 bucks i can tell you that!

Reactions: DGann and Eltobgi
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I've got something better in mind. And a damn sight cheaper than 2400 bucks i can tell you that!

?? Did you just answer yourself without typing your question to yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry, haven't drank anything in forever so I got a good buzz going from a dinner date with friends. I mean I have a better idea than tipping myself over.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sorry, haven't drank anything in forever so I got a good buzz going from a dinner date with friends. I mean I have a better idea than tipping myself over.
Hey, while you gotta buss on, can you make me a tire carrier like Joey 's ? For a modest fee of course ;)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey, while you gotta buss on, can you make me a tire carrier like Joey 's ? For a modest fee of course ;)
Somebody help me source the bushing set up people are using. That's the only hangup I have with those. The rest is easy. And I'd hook you up stone cold sober man. You know that.

Reactions: DGann and Tigermark
advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't like angles, but I do enjoy a good scare. I ain't turned away from anything yet. Don't plan to either.

Reactions: DGann and Tigermark
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well looks like I have a Coalmont trip planned for next weekend if any of you cats want to join. We are going to drive up Saturday morning and make a day out of it. Pretty excited after watching @drfubar 's videos.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well looks like I have a Coalmont trip planned for next weekend if any of you cats want to join. We are going to drive up Saturday morning and make a day out of it. Pretty excited after watching @drfubar 's videos.
Take a bunch of garbage bags and pick up all the cans you see. It will help keep that place from being closed down.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
P.S. @drfubar the squealing in the videos may be an indicator it's time to replace brake pads;)
Those wear indicators don't normally make that loud of a squeal. I could hear him while driving mine lol. My money is on mud getting between pad and rotor or he cooked one of them and it glazed over. As long as there's pad there, that's all that matters

advertisement