Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
He sure is mouthy today CP , after riding yesterday. He should be a happy camper today.

He's like a cross between Willy Wonka & Charles Manson. Not sure what going to be said or done next lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like y'all found a lot more places to ride. Nice!
I tried to go same places you and I went (minus the swimming pool you almost dove off into lol). I couldn't find that campground to save my life lol. We went right to it the other day. Wait til you see that hill. You will love that.

advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well just like to say enjoyed the Videos @drfubar! Understand your frustration with people throwing their empty cans everywhere! Well with that said, just a quick compliment on your driving...Not bad for an old dude!;) The stuff @Delton seemed to be hesitant of you weren't! Very entertaining! Wish I could have joined you, looked like a blast!:D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
P.S. @drfubar the squealing in the videos may be an indicator it's time to replace brake pads;)

Every Honda I've ever had squeak lol. You have one that doesn't?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DGann and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well just like to say enjoyed the Videos @drfubar! Understand your frustration with people throwing their empty cans everywhere! Well with that said, just a quick compliment on your driving...Not bad for an old dude!;) The stuff @Delton seemed to be hesitant of you weren't! Very entertaining! Wish I could have joined you, looked like a blast!:D
I'm only hesitant when it involves angles lol. Anything else I'm all in

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!