Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well looks like I have a Coalmont trip planned for next weekend if any of you cats want to join. We are going to drive up Saturday morning and make a day out of it. Pretty excited after watching @drfubar 's videos.
Do your buddies know that trailhead?

Reactions: DGann
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't know what he's talking about when he says bushings? Hell, I made mine from scrap metal I had laying outback.
Where the rack pivots. The ones on fb use a plastic bushing and round tubing. My homemade one used brass bushings but I didn't use tubing.

Reactions: DGann
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Where the rack pivots. The ones on fb use a plastic bushing and round tubing. My homemade one used brass bushings but I didn't use tubing.

Was he asking for a swing away tire carrier or one like mine? I'm confused now

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Was he asking for a swing away tire carrier or one like mine? I'm confused now
Ah crap I didn't even catch that lol. If he wants one like you have now I'm all set. Got plenty of that material laying around. Just need the time.

Reactions: joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I haven't asked yet but I know a couple of them have been down there. If they don't know it, I may lean on you for some info. If you don't mind bud.
Don't mind at all just let me know.

Reactions: LandPioneer
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I haven't asked yet but I know a couple of them have been down there. If they don't know it, I may lean on you for some info. If you don't mind bud.
I can tell you if you go the way I mentioned, and see a trail on your left heading up that starts off with innocent looking red clay and rutted pretty good, be sure and take it lol. Just don't look down on your left and don't plan on turning around lol.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I can tell you if you go the way I mentioned, and see a trail on your left heading up that starts off with innocent looking red clay and rutted pretty good, be sure and take it lol. Just don't look down on your left and don't plan on turning around lol.
Sounds like my kind of riding! I've been looking at it on Google earth and reading in some forums. If my buddies don't know we'll figure it out eventually, we plan on being there all day Lol.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What?????? You of all people???? What about the guns? lol.

Reactions: sharp and Tigermark
DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
@Delton and I are going to meet at the Gulf in Coalmont tomorrow at 0900am Central time if anyone is interested. Delton is going to show me all those trails we couldn't find before. Anyone interested in joining in let us know. Should be a good time.

I need to start reading these post, late again. Next time y'all ride let me know, I am ready to sling some mud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!