A0CBACCC BEE4 44E5 A5D2 8913BE401CA9

Reactions: JenElio and TxDoc
F

Firedad

Jul 24, 2021
Reno, NV
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I used it the first time last week. It’s definitely not a feature I would pay for if I had the choice. Kinda stupid in fact. Unless you are drag racing which the talon isn’t the rig you should have bought if racing was what your plan was

advertisement
GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
i seen a talon use it the other day . and sounded horrible. like neutral dropping an auto banging off the rev limiter. i see rear axles in your future lol

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
Honda's engineers are laughing there rears off reading this

What rpm's did it launch at?
Did it break?

They programmed it to pop and crack like it's bouncing off the rev limiter it's not, torque limiters are pulling timing this feature was made to sell and impress

Do think that Honda would be putting a feature on there machine that would break it, and then sell extended warranty for it?

I am not picking on you Alan or anyone your post high lights what Honda was after it sounds like it could break it and it didn't.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!