E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks like the serious fun is just beginning!

Reactions: BWAF
Leatherneck

Leatherneck

Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
9E2FD9F6 ACFC 4C56 AB73 B3113F125134
been a while since I have posted but here it is now just finished putting on Cfab’s and 30” Tusk Terrabites. Many thanks to Kilo and Bacon for the advice, getting the stock pins out of the ball joints is crazy.

Leatherneck

Leatherneck

Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gotta bad vibration going on. I let the rig sit a couple of days, and it feels like 4 flat tires for about a half mile. are the Terrabites prone to flat spotting or drive line I can't figure it out. It goes away pretty quick but will jar your brains out before it does.

Reactions: Isaiah and Landman
Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Gotta bad vibration going on. I let the rig sit a couple of days, and it feels like 4 flat tires for about a half mile. are the Terrabites prone to flat spotting or drive line I can't figure it out. It goes away pretty quick but will jar your brains out before it does.
My terrbites do the same thing. What psi are you running? I thought it was mainly from running 10 psi in them. Plus, while they’re 8 ply, they are on the lighter side so maybe the sidewall isn’t quite as thick..?

Leatherneck

Leatherneck

Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
13 PSI maybe less considering the wild temp swings.