P500 LED lights are impressive.

P

PNWGuy

Finally able to use my new LED lights down at the cabin and thought I'd post some comparison pics...

These are the lights...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MQ014T4/?tag=sxsweb24-20

OQ3bO42tUavI4vK7b3PW0VbhcHtPsBtI bjK0wpS4Q8pX92IB

$37 off of Amazon and rated at 52W. I have no idea how that compares to candlepower. I grew up comparing off-road lights to candlepower and beam design. I remember the good ol' KC lights were 385k candlepower but then they came out with cheaper 200k candlepower versions.

I have no idea how these compare. The light is different and more intense. These are great for trail running since they are more of a flood light that lights up the entire area.

Compared to stock lights (which don't have a low beam/high beam??) they really are impressive.

Stock lights...

0nD YalEhitl7FQGel4YJMgy QA2wYWpw AZq5VQ9zIpX92IB

LED lights...

5R8aDih227 z0wGSUQCRLtcTmOLoAYKpASMECNjaiD8pX92IB

Of course, they've only been on the machine for a very limited time so I guess I'll see how they hold up to miles of trail and repeated washings.

BuckCreek01

BuckCreek01

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2018
Griffin Ga.
Ownership

1. 500
The lights look great but does it affect your radiator cooling? Nice tires BTW...

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Look awesome and protect the rad too. I put VisionX LED (25 watt per light) 4.5” rounds in front of the A pillar at base of front window (so they don’t get mashed off) and have worked awesome. On this version of lights you can change the Lexan covers, from clear spot to flood, combo, and different colours, like fog yellow, blue and red. A quality light with very low power consumption. Think I’ve pix of the brackets I made and coverage in pix link in sig. LEDs are the way to go for sure.
j

Reactions: mjn
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Look awesome and protect the rad too. I put VisionX LED (25 watt per light) 4.5” rounds in front of the A pillar at base of front window (so they don’t get mashed off) and have worked awesome. On this version of lights you can change the Lexan covers, from clear spot to flood, combo, and different colours, like fog yellow, blue and red. A quality light with very low power consumption. Think I’ve pix of the brackets I made and coverage in pix link in sig. LEDs are the way to go for sure.
j
I have two pair of 4.5" cannons on the front of my truck... great lights!

I think a couple mounted low on the front roll bar would work good!

Reactions: JCart
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I mounted a similar light to top of factory bumper

I've held it up to the front of my machine every way I can, & I don't think it's gonna work.. Might have to find another use for it, or sell it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!