P1000 LED lights

Hudge

Hudge

Feb 15, 2016
Farmington N.M.
Has anyone bought those lights off face book and r they any good the price is right but are they worth it

tig

tig

Apr 22, 2015
They are more expensive than the generic lights on eBay and they look to be the same thing. I'd check ebay before you pulled the trigger on anything off facebook. Remember they're paying for those ads to get to you and they certainly aren't free.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
They are more expensive than the generic lights on eBay and they look to be the same thing. I'd check ebay before you pulled the trigger on anything off facebook. Remember they're paying for those ads to get to you and they certainly aren't free.
@tig said it perfectly! We've got something like 1900 transactions on eBay we build everything that way even xmas and clothing it makes this all possible! From everything I've seen eBay has best selection as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Hudge and drfubar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Who was the cat that mounted his light in the front bumper?
i did. There are a couple others too

Reactions: joeymt33
Riverrat

Riverrat

Jul 3, 2016
UP of Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
CP what bracket did you use and does your light have the mounts on the bottom or each end? I just got the nilight 12in with mounts on bottom, it don't seem to fit, I'm thinking I should have got the one with mounts on the ends.

Reactions: dotman1
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CP what bracket did you use and does your light have the mounts on the bottom or each end? I just got the nilight 12in with mounts on bottom, it don't seem to fit, I'm thinking I should have got the one with mounts on the ends.
One minute

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Post #83 CumminsPusher the new ride is the mid bumper mount. It should fit with minor adjustment:) it fits excellent if you bend the lip a bit. Adjustable pliers do the trick. Just use a towel so you won't mar. With this setup you won't need other mounts and it fits snug and out of the way. I spend LOTS of time in r&d:) I reposted because for some reason it's hard to find

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!