P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Aren't you 30? :)

Only1PB

Only1PB

Apr 26, 2016
FL
Stereo installed infinity works very good no hiccups ever ran several. Bluetooth,am/fm,satellite radio,separate bass controls any input or output you'll ever need. TOTALLY WATERPROOF I pressure wash my interior it dims the whole nine. It's a real deck and right at your fingertips with or without your phone. Anyone can use it Bluetooth is a huge range with this. I mounted it higher this time to allow turn signals and horn(if I don't put that in center of the steering wheel:)) to be placed under it. Trying to make more room for switches apparently 14 wasn't enough. Volt gauge installed I prefer this one as it's super accurate and again totally water proof easy to read and it's off of the accessory battery. Do not hook this in line to any accessory. Go directly to the battery it will automatically shut off if no juice is changing up or down. If you're loosing juice it'll stay on so its a good warning indicator!
View attachment 16945
View attachment 16943
I know the switch panel is lame right now with only one switch-it'll get there just had to get this stuff in for the weekend and only two nights after work so it's bare:-(
Interior lights installed and both speaker bars. All 12 speakers going but no amps(someday soon kinda less important now)I like these jeep sound bars as they sit up very tight easy install good sound cheap and almost invisible. Lights wired but no switches yet so I just cheated under the hood crossed wires. :) done for this week. Just wanted to show progress at getting everything back in from the other one. Don't look too close still lots of loose wires I tried to hide the mess from you all. I hate reusing things but it is coming lots more of the pile to reinstall. Going naked without our winch so the pics from this weekend might be boring.

---Again thank you to everyone for your help and support it really helped I don't think I was able to get on the ball and going again without some of the kind words and encouragement!! Seriously thank you--- break in this weekend it'll be ready for its first oil change by Sunday! It's been a long night I'm off to bed. Thank you View attachment 16946 View attachment 16947

Like the carbon fiber switch plate, where did you get it?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's just a carbon fiber decal over the factory spot. I didn't use a switch plate for the upper. It matches factory areas pretty well I think. 3 bucks on eBay for enough to do about 6 dashes. I used it on the lower panel as well to give it a factory look. Gotten two rolls in the past and both seem to match so you probably don't need to be to particular

Reactions: sharp
Only1PB

Only1PB

Apr 26, 2016
FL
It's just a carbon fiber decal over the factory spot. I didn't use a switch plate for the upper. It matches factory areas pretty well I think. 3 bucks on eBay for enough to do about 6 dashes. I used it on the lower panel as well to give it a factory look. Gotten two rolls in the past and both seem to match so you probably don't need to be to particular
View attachment 16970

Awesome thanks

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
First time back out. Pioneer looks good white behind the bus very thankful to be headed back up

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Looking forward to the pics

Reactions: dotman1
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Image Image Image
:-(
damn! Two 1/2 hour drive back but only 18 miles out Hidden stump deep bent steering , long night but feels great to be out. I'm sure we've all been there. Dead tired thank you guys. Good night all Image Image

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I gotta get me some tunes in mine. Nothing extravagant like yours just some basic stuff. Daughter and I get tired of singing to each other lol. I'm bout 20 years behind on stereo equipment. I still think CD's are cutting edge lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
One hell-of-a rig. You are big time.
Looks better then it is she is all home built but thank you cwalton. Honestly I have less invested in the bus then anything:). Lots of rain this weekend but the dust is down and it's easy to follow each other. Damn it's nice to be back out. The pioneer adjusted out drives straight it's good. Hope everyone is doing well

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Love this machine. Honda all the way
Image Image Polaris would hate this. Other then a little soft came right out drives just fine. Hope others are getting some use out of the pioneer and having a good weekend!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!