P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It did and it's sexy! Always loved the black wheels. Still wonder what crack head named that silver. I'm an automotive painter and if I painted that silver I'd be fired:) I do like that color though! You've got your eyes on lots of stuff and you don't have it quite yet, the big brown truck is going to know your address

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh by the way, have you tested that snorkel on the road yet? It sounds mean at full throttle pulling thru the gears.

Sent from my iPad 7G
Finally ran it up the street to test the sound. It does add a little girth in the very high revs but still quiet down low. I like it! I forgot how hard these shift and how much gear whine and how many rattles you hear when new. ive got some adjustments to do! ------New people don't judge this vehicle off a test drive they become much much quieter and smoother! It's the opposite of lots of sxs's

Mike129

Mike129

May 9, 2016
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've already ordered my switch plate from mystic1219 and am getting my cart ready on Amazon to place an order tonight between calls

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So glad your back in business!! I love white! Wife decided we needed orange. after 600 mile, I am loving this machine and also this forum. You guys are right about the addictions, but wife manages my splurges to keep me in the right financial spot. So many great ideas, so little money:mad:

Reactions: CumminsPusher
B

Barnstormer

Mar 17, 2016
Barnum, MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841
Congratulations!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've already ordered my switch plate from mystic1219 and am getting my cart ready on Amazon to place an order tonight between calls

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Trust me, pay the 90+ bucks for Amazon prime. 2 day free shipping has saved me that much several times over. Half the stuff on my rig came from amazon lol. Love the silver btw. Very sharp rig.

Deer-hunter

Deer-hunter

Feb 19, 2016
Effie,Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 16840
View attachment 16841
Glad that you're back up and running again.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks good looking forward to watching the progress! I don't use facebook or anything like that or read liberal news papers. But I do enjoy waking up in the morning with my coffee and checking in on the forum. This build will just add to fun!

S

slowandeasy

Jun 29, 2015
Palm Bay, FL
so whats the gig.... are they giving you a new machine since they can't fix yours?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So glad your back in business!! I love white! Wife decided we needed orange. after 600 mile, I am loving this machine and also this forum. You guys are right about the addictions, but wife manages my splurges to keep me in the right financial spot. So many great ideas, so little money:mad:
I'm glad you like it here! There is no color that I wouldn't have got Jackal even gave me hell for saying "pink" but it's not the outside color that makes the machine that's just what others have to look at when you pass them on the outside of the trail. I guess Honda thought orange was to sporty for the 4 door. For me that eBay "pay later" screws me up! This is the first time ever with a new side-by-side I haven't been able to just pick a few things out. ITS ROUGH!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks good looking forward to watching the progress! I don't use facebook or anything like that or read liberal news papers. But I do enjoy waking up in the morning with my coffee and checking in on the forum. This build will just add to fun!
Thank you sharp. I don't use any other media either probably apparent on how much I type. It's going to be a slow build so we'll see...

Reactions: Stauvo and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
so whats the gig.... are they giving you a new machine since they can't fix yours?
Kinda. It was close to totaling but unavailable parts and my continuous prodding pushed them to come close to paying the other off. Close enough I was able to do a couple things and here I am. Going to be slow but very thankful for Geiko make sure you're insured

Reactions: djracer and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome back!

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
Yeldarb

Yeldarb

Sep 23, 2015
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats on the new rig, look forward to the build, and LOVE the color;)

N

Nightcrawler

Apr 23, 2016
Portland, OR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I christen thee "PHOENIX"
Now we need one of you guys to tell us exactly where we can source the parts to build that snorkel.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I christen thee "PHOENIX"
Now we need one of you guys to tell us exactly where we can source the parts to build that snorkel.

Here's the parts list.

D1bf7bb822cda1bc7a1887b3414f0d65
8b4af110a49b0c7af1b6add2611ea983
56ac1853f7abd7edf03341b64653c31c

I bought the gasket material locally at O'rielly auto parts. I don't have a pic of that.

Sent from my iPad 7G

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!