P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just don't have the balls to drill holes in my rig. It has stopped me from adding anything that requires drilling. Is there a way to change the entrance of air without cutting? Kinda like a "Snorkel Lite"?:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I believe there is enough room for a 90 degree elbow aimed backwards towards the cab. That would do the trick too without any damage to the sxs. Why I liked the setup from Joe is that all I need to do to get it back to stock is the hood and that should be pretty reasonable. Now that I've got a Pioneer back I'll play with a remote system under the hood to make sure it'll have clearances but I think @Hondasxs has this type

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp and Stauvo
A

AK_Centurion

Feb 12, 2016
Eagle River, AK
Just got done catching up on your other thread. I'm glad every thing worked out well enough to get you back in the saddle. Looking forward to the new build and your improvements over the first build.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I just don't have the balls to drill holes in my rig. It has stopped me from adding anything that requires drilling. Is there a way to change the entrance of air without cutting? Kinda like a "Snorkel Lite"?:)
Stauvo, order a new hood and drill holes in that one!;)

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I believe there is enough room for a 90 degree elbow aimed backwards towards the cab. That would do the trick too without any damage to the sxs. Why I liked the setup from Joe is that all I need to do to get it back to stock is the hood and that should be pretty reasonable. Now that I've got a Pioneer back I'll play with a remote system under the hood to make sure it'll have clearances but I think @Hondasxs has this type
Are you going to turn the snorkel backwards? I'd be afraid the way in the pics would be a direct shot of water in the intake especially driving in the rain. If I ever snorkel I'd put a 90 then have it facing down.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'll turn it around while riding when wet or raining but it looks better forward so I left it for pictures sake lol. I'll be getting what's called Frogzskin to cover the intake under the screen at some point. It's a special heavy fabric that allows air but no water at that point I'll just leave it forward.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Gasket Material?

It hides the ugly cut

Ecb2444714ddafd84d2d16c77554b5d1

Sent from my iPad 7G

cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just drill it, it will set you free!!:)

amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Woohoo!!! Anything you going to do differently this time around?

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's awesome news! I'm happy it all worked out for you. I look forward to seeing your new build. You inspire me... to spend money!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's awesome news! I'm happy it all worked out for you. I look forward to seeing your new build. You inspire me... to spend money!
Thank you ak! And I'm sorry about that it is an addiction I guess

Reactions: AKRider
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Woohoo!!! Anything you going to do differently this time around?
Yes a couple. A few minor placement changes for now. Well make some more room for things down the road lots of ideas and we have some things that we had bought but didn't use but for right now just trying to get stereo a few lights the basics back in. You forget about the time you have till you do it over. Kinda sucks to reuse things not my favorite but everything worked good so I guess not horrible. Wiring wiring wiring! Omg! Everything was cut to get out quickly because of time constraints, now I'm paying the price. It would've been quicker to start over for sure. Some things left with the other one so making due a bit. I'm leaving a few things out for now and I guess we'll see where it's at in the end. But starting again. Just got rid of that ugly ass warning label and trying to get stereo installed tonight. It's coming:)

Reactions: Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
View attachment 16898
Yes a couple. A few minor placement changes for now. Well make some more room for things down the road lots of ideas and we have some things that we had bought but didn't use but for right now just trying to get stereo a few lights the basics back in. You forget about the time you have till you do it over. Kinda sucks to reuse things not my favorite but everything worked good so I guess not horrible. Wiring wiring wiring! Omg! Everything was cut to get out quickly because of time constraints, now I'm paying the price. It would've been quicker to start over for sure. Some things left with the other one so making due a bit. I'm leaving a few things out for now and I guess we'll see where it's at in the end. But starting again. Just got rid of that ugly ass warning label and trying to get stereo installed tonight. It's coming:)
What is that square next to your stereo.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Main volt gauge. Very important now as I left the upgraded stator in the red one. Looks misplaced but will look better with the switches in. The stereo and lightning are on separate harnesses and I have everything for the stereo minus a speaker my son ran over in the driveway this morning lol So it's going in. My Number 1 said try for stereo and some kind of lightbar for this weekend so she can see. Gunna be a long night but she's helping. Happy wife happy life:):)

amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Main volt gauge. Very important now as I left the upgraded stator in the red one. Looks misplaced but will look better with the switches in. The stereo and lightning are on separate harnesses and I have everything for the stereo minus a speaker my son ran over in the driveway this morning lol So it's going in. My Number 1 said try for stereo and some kind of lightbar for this weekend so she can see. Gunna be a long night but she's helping. Happy wife happy life:):)
Upgraded stator? Hmmm

cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Boy isn't that true!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!