P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Only1PB

Only1PB

Apr 26, 2016
FL
View attachment 16898
Yes a couple. A few minor placement changes for now. Well make some more room for things down the road lots of ideas and we have some things that we had bought but didn't use but for right now just trying to get stereo a few lights the basics back in. You forget about the time you have till you do it over. Kinda sucks to reuse things not my favorite but everything worked good so I guess not horrible. Wiring wiring wiring! Omg! Everything was cut to get out quickly because of time constraints, now I'm paying the price. It would've been quicker to start over for sure. Some things left with the other one so making due a bit. I'm leaving a few things out for now and I guess we'll see where it's at in the end. But starting again. Just got rid of that ugly ass warning label and trying to get stereo installed tonight. It's coming:)

Guess i missed what happened to the first ride.....?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Guess i missed what happened to the first ride.....?
Unsnorkeled water crossing. I highly suggest a snorkel!!! First page of "catastrophic failure " gives you a gist.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
CP is the new poster child for snorkel advocates everywhere lol
I'm not making fun of your struggles man, but you weren't physically injured and you ended up with a cool white model so may as well laugh at it huh?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm not making fun of your struggles man, but you weren't physically injured and you ended up with a cool white model so may as well laugh at it huh?
No I know:) I may find funny someday. Even white I'm still pissed till its up and going

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thank you sir! It's great to be back

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Last pic of the old girl. The dealer just sent me.

Alright back to work.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Got the dual battery back in. Amazes me the size and weight difference. Clear pic of the battery tie down. Use factory style clips as they hold great and easy to install and get out. Watch the back hole there's wire about 1/2-3/4in down. I placed thin sticky foam under the battery and underside of bracket-no rattles.
Image Image
Here's a good pic of the circuit breaker. I run this directly off of accessory battery and anything that you'd normally hook up to the battery you hook to this. Simple install as you can see. Also gives you added protection before fuse box (still need to install)or accessories and also allows you to turn everything not factory off/on without pulling terminal or pulling fuses in case of emergency,storage,or adding accessories. Great idea to do! Just hit the button and off.
Here's the battery isolater. Simple 3 wire hookup all auto no accessory wire to hook up. 1 from main,1 to accessory and 1 next door to ground. Will never let main drop below 12.8 ever. Takes no power to keep connected. It only connects the two when vehicle is running and main is over 13.3v. Low power led shows connection.A Smart Isolater is the way to go.
This shows ease of install everything right there
This is the complete dual battery setup shows how easy it can be. Everything still needs buttoned down but last build I didn't take clear pics so this makes one pic shows everything. Just hook up everything to the lower bolt on the circuit breaker on the left and never dead battery and a resettable fuse already in. Can't be easier. Still will install a ground from accessory battery to the body of the Pioneer as you don't want to run power through factory ground wire. P.s. Beer can was to keep stuff from falling into the intake.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Front 168 watt 4d center light bar installed this is the brightest you can install into this spot. You have to bend the two lower areas flat so it mounts flat and fits. You have to adjust before you bolt tight but just place bumper up and check. Sits recessed flush great spot. Solid as hell. Once on you don't notice the bends at all but place the mounts close to the center as its hard to bend the outer edges and you'll split paint(learned that on the last one)

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Stereo installed infinity works very good no hiccups ever ran several. Bluetooth,am/fm,satellite radio,separate bass controls any input or output you'll ever need. TOTALLY WATERPROOF I pressure wash my interior it dims the whole nine. It's a real deck and right at your fingertips with or without your phone. Anyone can use it Bluetooth is a huge range with this. I mounted it higher this time to allow turn signals and horn(if I don't put that in center of the steering wheel:)) to be placed under it. Trying to make more room for switches apparently 14 wasn't enough. Volt gauge installed I prefer this one as it's super accurate and again totally water proof easy to read and it's off of the accessory battery. Do not hook this in line to any accessory. Go directly to the battery it will automatically shut off if no juice is changing up or down. If you're loosing juice it'll stay on so its a good warning indicator!
I know the switch panel is lame right now with only one switch-it'll get there just had to get this stuff in for the weekend and only two nights after work so it's bare:-(
Interior lights installed and both speaker bars. All 12 speakers going but no amps(someday soon kinda less important now)I like these jeep sound bars as they sit up very tight easy install good sound cheap and almost invisible. Lights wired but no switches yet so I just cheated under the hood crossed wires. :) done for this week. Just wanted to show progress at getting everything back in from the other one. Don't look too close still lots of loose wires I tried to hide the mess from you all. I hate reusing things but it is coming lots more of the pile to reinstall. Going naked without our winch so the pics from this weekend might be boring.

---Again thank you to everyone for your help and support it really helped I don't think I was able to get on the ball and going again without some of the kind words and encouragement!! Seriously thank you--- break in this weekend it'll be ready for its first oil change by Sunday! It's been a long night I'm off to bed. Thank you View attachment 16946 Image

Last edited:
cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Great pics. Glad all is coming together. You've been through so much, so take time to breathe when at camp!! No camping for me, big storms in WV last night so I will be using buggy for firewood and debris removal this weekend.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Looking good! When you said no amp yet, are the jeep sound bars powered? Is the infinity deck passive? And what are you going to do without Bass? Lol:)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Great pics. Glad all is coming together. You've been through so much, so take time to breathe when at camp!! No camping for me, big storms in WV last night so I will be using buggy for firewood and debris removal this weekend.
We will be taking it easy for sure and everything is a go and my wife is very about turning 40 away from home:) I'm sorry about the storms but pk1 will handle that. Riding is riding whether its work or play:) I've always liked the term buggy and never heard that till this site around here we say rig. It's funny the different ways to say the same thing.

Reactions: Stauvo and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looking good! When you said no amp yet, are the jeep sound bars powered? Is the infinity deck passive? And what are you going to do without Bass? Lol:)
You can get powered bars but I didn't like the quality of the provided amps and they are very expensive. Rockford Fosgate has awesome little amps specific for sxs and quads. I would have hooked ours back up but my son has it and I probably won't use it again till a good stator but that's way down the road. The deck does have pretty good power but also does preamp and that towards the end of the last one was how we went. With out bass kinda sucks yes! Our red one sounded really good and this will be "adequate " for now but omg I'll miss the thump.I was a stereo nut in my early days but haven't had a good system in almost 20 years other then in the last two sxs's so it was very nice. I guess it makes you feel young again. But we have tunes! I think that's the second most important thing next to dependability and a beer holder:) were getting there but so much time was robbed and I miss the red one everyday it was perfect for us. My daughter was able to help on this one has watched all the other builds with her brothers which can't help as much with schedules so it's her turn! Need to focus on that! She's so excited and is really good for 10. Maybe it's a do over for that I know there is a plan for everyone maybe that's what this is for.

cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We will be taking it easy for sure and everything is a go and my wife is very about turning 40 away from home:) I'm sorry about the storms but pk1 will handle that. Riding is riding whether its work or play:) I've always liked the term buggy and never heard that till this site around here we say rig. It's funny the different ways to say the same thing.

I spent my 40th bday at my camp in the WV mountains (a few years ago:))and truly loved it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!