P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Me too brother! I hauled wood today as well....

Eae4db0d774e6268f9cce081abd235da

54ff6ce20fcad0a7aad70d86e422f3b2

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
I had a lot of catching up to do lol. Glad to see you're back in the game. Love the white! The snorkel looks really good too. I'm still on the fence of doing one like you and Joey or get the kit from ebay that goes behind the seat.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nice to see you babying that new ride. LOL!
Gotta break it in correctly:) now that it's snorkeled I'm not bothered by anything. We definitely use stuff normally bring a trailer with to get wood but it just didn't fair well last time.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wow..
That tire track really pops. Love it. Glad to see the HondaSxS logos made the transition.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Need to get a couple more. There's so many great people here I'm down to represent! I really love that white stick though. I'll wait to get some more till I see what you come up with on the new ones. Great site you've created here I'm proud to be part of it!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I had a lot of catching up to do lol. Glad to see you're back in the game. Love the white! The snorkel looks really good too. I'm still on the fence of doing one like you and Joey or get the kit from ebay that goes behind the seat.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Either way get it snorkeled:) and thanks Tot it's great to be back. Makes you really appreciate things!

Reactions: Tot
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This is what it's all about right here!

The pioneer has just become so important. I was devastated with the red one but this is why!
Wife had a good birthday and a lot of that is due to the push from the good people at Hondasxs.com. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!
Image Image

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is what it's all about right here!
View attachment 17020

The pioneer has just become so important. I was devastated with the red one but this is why!
Wife had a good birthday and a lot of that is due to the push from the good people at Hondasxs.com. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!
View attachment 17021 View attachment 17022
Looks like great fun! Brings back memories of riding dirt bikes and 4 wheelers and camping out with some other couples and all the kids back in Texas. Hope we can meet some couples with Pioneers up here in SW Arkansas to ride with.

Deltamud

Deltamud

Lifetime Member
Dec 3, 2015
Florence, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My nemesis! You know it's been raining for days here probably 6 inch inches deeper. After what happened does everyone think I wouldn't return. This is it my death. One of the many puddles we normally play in. ImageImageImageView attachment 17029
Even copyrighted one for our site. It's deep but much deeper now then before. My daughter ride through it with her Honda crf110 damn near as fast and made it home every time. Sucks! Whatever I'm back with @joeys snorkel. I'm good. One problem gone! I'll update after this weekend when I drill the drain but it'll be dry. Better weekend!!!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks like great fun! Brings back memories of riding dirt bikes and 4 wheelers and camping out with some other couples and all the kids back in Texas. Hope we can meet some couples with Pioneers up here in SW Arkansas to ride with.
@Jbird. Funny story I must tell you. Got up here this weekend and a guy with unknown brand walk up to me and says this "you're going to like this vehicle I test drove one and it was nice but I needed a rig for more off off the farm" he must not know me! I'm not going to say what I said after a couple beers but let's say we own the best SXS out there. Why I say this Honda people are nicer people when you meet them. They do more with less. I appreciate this way of life I owe it to Honda. You do to my friend! Good people abound. I don't get the chance to ride with other Honda sxs and it bothers me everyday. That's why I'm on here sharing my stories and enjoying others.

cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!