P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thank you @Stauvo! Give everyone you know a hug or a call today. Nothing besides staying away from hidden stumps will help it's located behind the suspension and if tire gets hit it's going in. Been through these sections before no problems but it's tight and you need a little momentum. My bad not the rigs fault just misjudged a bit. When it bent last night we just adjusted it but another slight hit it went way in. We got it most of th way out its good. As a side note a hit this hard bent everything up in the 700 so I do think the metals around this are much stronger. I'd rather that steering arm bend then everything it held up well there is no machine failure here just using the equipment. Rzr +5's do you still want to follow this "farm rig" just quoting what I was told. Image

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just realized how well my old '05 crf matches the sxs! I'm glad I didn't have to sell her! Very cool might have to paint my truck someday.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Holy crap! Just set fuse box in and it seems so much worse then the original install 8 months ago! I'm going back inside and procrastinate another day

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh I'm glad to be back! Taking this weekend to see what can get done.

Reactions: Tot
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The build begins. Has to be buttoned up ready to go for the forth by Thursday. Lots of work. Starting with everything out of the way. Pulling dash engine bay covers rear floor anything I have to wire around.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Picked up a bunch of factory Honda plugs for the wiring. I want everything to be able to be unplugged if necessary. Had I done this on all the wiring last time it would've been simple swap. Also if I need to switch plastics or change anything later it'll be simple. The Honda underhood plugs are very watertight and simple. I'll make sure any plug is different under the hood so nothing can be plugged wrong. Also use dielectric grease to further protect and ease in removal later

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
600watts rms of Rockford Fosgate/Infinity installed and wired up. Now the real tunes are in. I fabbed this waterproof box originally designed for the 700 to fit the 1000. Apologies for putting in dirty stuff to a dirty rig but time limited :)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Two sets of usb charger ports. One in the glove box will be for direct to stereo so you can plug in and throw the phone in the glove box

advertisement
M

Madore128

Mar 28, 2016
Ma
The set up stuff looks like a great set up. But I have no clue how u work on her covered in mud. Aww w ill wash it for yea. Lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Changed up the upper zombie lights on roof from led strip lighting to 6-15watt Cree 90deg fixtures made mounts for 4 and mounted 2 just barley under roof edge on front ROPS on the flat spot. These are very bright,small and indestructible. I've use these same units for backup and the pattern is awesome. The strip lights across the lower edge of the roof weren't a good idea I kinda knew that going in but one was torn to shreds first tree hit. These are tucked away nicely.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The set up stuff looks like a great set up. But I have no clue how u work on her covered in mud. Aww w ill wash it for yea. Lol
It sucks but we have to get it done. Plus I didn't want water dripping

Reactions: Stauvo
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What is that stuff covering the wires? I like that stuff
It's nylon stretch piping. It does pretty well at keeping things tight but a real pain in the ass at least I think so

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The car harness wires proved to be to small for a couple items but a quick trip to Harbor Freight proved worth while for a solid plug. 5pin 12gu trailer wire will work great. I refuse to not have stuff plug in anymore. Only have 10$ in plugs so far well worth it

Dash placement seems wrong:)

Last edited:
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The car harness wires proved to be to small for a couple items but a quick trip to Harbor Freight proved worth while for a solid plug. 5pin 12gu trailer wire will work great. I refuse to not have stuff plug in anymore. Only have 10$ in plugs so far well worth itView attachment 17415

Dash placement seems wrong:)
View attachment 17417
That must have been a big rat to make that nest. Lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That must have been a big rat to make that nest. Lol
That's only 25% of the wires coming in. It's really bad after we pulled it out but it'll get new wires and smoothed out. The wires are just there to help me build the new harness. It looks worse then it is but its all color coordinated

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's only 25% of the wires coming in. It's really bad after we pulled it out but it'll get new wires and smoothed out. The wires are just there to help me build the new harness. It looks worse then it is but its all color coordinated
Just giving ya grief.. you'll get her lined out and looking good before long.;)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!