Ownership

1. 1000-5
S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Personally I like it!! I have fore and aft lights in my cabin too, but sometimes I have to whip out my flashlight to look at some things because my little LED interior lights just aren't enough light for these tired old eyes!

I'm thinking those AND a dimmer might be the cat's meow!

advertisement
J_Rip

J_Rip

Sep 21, 2022
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Personally I like it!! I have fore and aft lights in my cabin too, but sometimes I have to whip out my flashlight to look at some things because my little LED interior lights just aren't enough light for these tired old eyes!

I'm thinking those AND a dimmer might be the cat's meow!
The dimmer switch is ready to be installed. I agree and feel the same way. I'd rather have a super bright light that gets the job done than need to dig for a flashlight because the interior lights you worked hard to install don't do enough for you when you have the need to really see something.

I'll play it safe and have the best of both worlds.

Reactions: Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!