P700 LED mount on KFI Winch Plate??

M

Manleydawg08

Mar 8, 2017
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I thought I seen this at one time on here but can't seem to find it now.. Has anyone installed their LED on the KFI Winch plate? There are holes on the Winch plate that will work however, I was thinking someone installed 12 in on the plate but there is only about 7 inches of clearance? Anyone remember? Not a fan of mounting it on the plastics , just looking for a little more light. I will have work light on the rails for the back, but have those picked out already.. Thoughts?

M

Manleydawg08

Mar 8, 2017
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ok. Let's try this. Who has mounted Led on winch plate? How big was LED bar

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Just looking at the design of this thing. Are you hoping to mount the light bar directly to where the fairlead would mount?o_O Because there are 12" light bars that have adjustable mounts which could accomodate what i think you are looking for.

M

Manleydawg08

Mar 8, 2017
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
View attachment 40527
Just looking at the design of this thing. Are you hoping to mount the light bar directly to where the fairlead would mount?o_O Because there are 12" light bars that have adjustable mounts which could accommodate what i think you are looking for.
There are extra holes that were not used by winch and that was the plan. I'm just curious since it has a small V Shape, that measures 7 inches and it go us to about 13 inches.. Wanting to see. I wish I would have saved the Gents post as I'm not sure which mount he had

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well that could be an option too. Have to see if I have room.. I appreciate that.. thanks
You are welcome! Just play around with it and see what you come up with! Make sure to post some pics on how you get it to work!:cool:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!