Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
He wants the LE model. Not the factory one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The LE stock bumper and the accessory 16up brushguard are the same bumper. I ordered the LE bumper before the LE was available and it was same part number.
Just mentioning this because there are more options, it’s been out for a bit

Last edited:
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The LE stock bumper and the accessory 16up brushguard are the same bumper. I ordered the LE bumper before the LE was available and it was same part number.
Just mentioning this because there are more options, it’s been out for a bit

Yea I understand that. I thought you were referring to any year “factory bumper”. My mistake. Carry on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Started my spare carrier today. Somehow ended up in a different direction with mounts but end result will be same. Still not sure if i like it or not.

OnTheJob

OnTheJob

Dec 29, 2017
Bristol, NY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
1. Plow - Denali with an electric Hydro-turn - currently installing.
2. Upper door enclosure - ordered from CEC - should be en-route.
3. Mudbuster mud flaps.

(4.) I have been keeping an eye on a couple guys talking about installing a heater. That's gonna be a maybe for this year.

W

Wagonmaster

Sep 25, 2018
Bangor, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just 33 miles on my 2018 1000-5. In the last three weeks I have added glass windshield, windshield wiper, winch and complete enclosure all the way around. Next up: heater and Camso Tracks. Then I'm ready for winter.

H

Hardwaterflyer

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2015
West Central Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Going to install a heater. Just looked at the "Ice Crusher Cab Heater" online at UTV Parts and Accessories. Anyone tried this? It is a Firestorm under the dash type installation. They are priced at $499. I wish I could download their install instructions to see exactly where it fits. Their site is coupersproducts.com/ice-crusher-cab-heater-pioneer.

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Going to install a heater. Just looked at the "Ice Crusher Cab Heater" online at UTV Parts and Accessories. Anyone tried this? It is a Firestorm under the dash type installation.
Havent seen that one. Whats price? Asking cause Summit and Jegs has under dash heaters for under 150 complete with 3spd fans.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Getting ready to have the cage chopped. This is really the last thing I want to do. Think after the chop I'll call it done with this one. Lol
If the Talon lives up to the hype I hope to have a new project to focus on. A good friend has already got a reserve on the first one to hit our dealer!

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
I've got a 17 inch light bar,back pod lights,front pod/spot lights,light brackets,green rock lights,green cab lights,louder dual horns,back up reverse lights,a new dash switch plate,several new switches and wiring to do. Most of this is in the garage waiting on me,what isn't will be delivered in a day or two. I'll stretch these projects out to an all winter project.;)

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered a Super ATV split windshield and hardware to do the rear door storage mod. Other than that, I need brake pads before take over and I might upgrade to stainless brake lines. I have a 5th wheel in my Amazon cart and a spare tire in the garage so I should order another wheel.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Bed weighs 230# on a 5 seater.

Resized 20181113 213046

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!