Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Be a while, lots of cutting downed trees and brush, having to pick the right places to try getting up or down the ridge. Mine road is clear, but the Tram road needs work and all the trails I plan on adding. I have a pretty good imagination and I'm sure I will find some challenging trails to cut.
Cutting the trails will be almost as fun as riding them. I love cutting wood in chilly weather. Haven't done much as an adult but did a ton of it growing up (NOT that I'm done growing up lol)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You'll have to make a bounty hill. Something almost impossible to climb but fun to attempt.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Understandable... But youts guys have beat me down so I'm going to let someone else try and plan something and I'll jump on when I can.. Hunting season anyway. If the weather would cooperate and get cooler that would be primary.

Y'all talking about going riding (and then can't ) makes me thirsty & hungry.

Reactions: drfubar
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
You'll have to make a bounty hill. Something almost impossible to climb but fun to attempt.
Come on up, whenever you're done adulting, or getting that kitty whip worn off you. There is a hill 15 miles from here, claimed many a roll cages. I consider it beyond extreme. Ask the others from the RB to Windrock & back ride my definition of what that might entail. BUHAHAHAHA

Just ragging on you guy's, I got crap going on too. Much of mine is optional and on short notice. I can go nearly anytime. Just need to get my parts in and on, should be here next Friday and I'm home alone all next weekend. I am definitely good to go then.

Reactions: joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Come on up, whenever you're done adulting, or getting that kitty whip worn off you. There is a hill 15 miles from here, claimed many a roll cages. I consider it beyond extreme. Ask the others from the RB to Windrock & back ride my definition of what that might entail. BUHAHAHAHA

Just ragging on you guy's, I got crap going on too. Much of mine is optional and on short notice. I can go nearly anytime. Just need to get my parts in and on, should be here next Friday and I'm home alone all next weekend. I am definitely good to go then.
Yeah yeah. Everybody's got a hill near their house that needs to be attempted, or a mud hole, or a buddy's car that needs to be run. I've never heard any of that before (sarcasm). Not looking for something destructive, just fun for all of us to attempt. Like our dead end hole.....only more vertical.

Reactions: drfubar and JACKAL

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!