drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Delton @sharp @DGann @BKopp @500 @snuffnwhisky @bamahunter @joeymt33 @Tigermark and anyone else close enough that would be interested. When I get off work Sunday night (9th) I will be off until the (21st) when I have to return to work. Who's up for a ride or a couple of rides? I'm willing to travel some. Trying to give enough notice so we can work out something. Anyone? I have a spare bedroom if someone wants to travel.... I'd even break out the fire pit one night!!! oh, and mountain spring water opps forgot @JACKAL OR Royal Blue... I'm up for anything @LandPioneer

Last edited:
BKopp

BKopp

Sep 26, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When and where? I'm really busy with work right now but I'm definitely interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
When and where? I'm really busy with work right now but I'm definitely interested.

To be determined... Everyone has input, put when you are available and where because I'm hoping a couple of rides come out of this...

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To be determined... Everyone has input, put when you are available and where because I'm hoping a couple of rides come out of this...
I think @LandPioneer is close also

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Bull run is about 2h15min from us easy drive. I drove there, rode all day, then drove back not too bad lot of fun.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
RB is too far for me during the week. I'm available mon thru Wed (I think).

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
RB is too far for me during the week. I'm available mon thru Wed (I think).
ok

0511 1003 0304 2009 Cartoon of a Businessman with a Gun to His Head clipart imageLOL

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know I know.....I've turned into "that guy". Sorry bros it can't be helped. You've all seen that leaf caught in a small whirlwind right? Well that's how I friggin feel these days. Just plan a ride whenever and wherever the majority can make it. I'll either be there or not lol. Best i can do at the moment.

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know I know.....I've turned into "that guy". Sorry bros it can't be helped. You've all seen that leaf caught in a small whirlwind right? Well that's how I friggin feel these days. Just plan a ride whenever and wherever the majority can make it. I'll either be there or not lol. Best i can do at the moment.
Just messing with ya @Delton. Not getting much interest yet anyway. I'm starting to think these guys are closet Harley owners... Ride five miles and polish for an hour... lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just messing with ya @Delton. Not getting much interest yet anyway. I'm starting to think these guys are closet Harley owners... Ride five miles and polish for an hour... lol.
I don't think I like where you're going with this......Are you suggesting the "P" word??? Did someone misread our ad? To clarify, the ad reads "Wanted...new member for our possey". We didn't say nuttin bout no dang posers!!! Lmao. I'm just having fun here (it'd be the first I've had in weeks). I know all too well how adulting interferes with ride time.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If it was up to me, I'd love to ride that one trail we did that was so dang hard (on us and equipment). But this time go down it instead. I also propose we name it the "female dog" trail. Cause that sucker was definitely a b*tch lmao

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If it was up to me, I'd love to ride that one trail we did that was so dang hard (on us and equipment). But this time go down it instead. I also propose we name it the "female dog" trail. Cause that sucker was definitely a b*tch lmao
That's fine with me.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don't think I like where you're going with this......Are you suggesting the "P" word???
Nope, not at all. I'm retired and can ride almost anytime. I forget sometimes others are trying to raise a family and pay their bills....

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't care where we ride, as long as I'm riding. Gotta get that stress level off the redline before the needle breaks lmao.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm probably up for the 15th or 16th if I get my skid in time. Shipping from Cali today.
A full skid isn't required but is highly recommended lol. I wouldn't even attempt the female dog trail with stocker. That'd be mechanical suicide lol

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
A full skid isn't required but is highly recommended lol. I wouldn't even attempt the female dog trail with stocker. That'd be mechanical suicide lol
Well, if we have someone with us that doesn't have a skid plate we can modify the route for that day

Reactions: joeymt33
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!