Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, if we have someone with us that doesn't have a skid plate we can modify the route for that day
Absolutely. Don't let a skid stop ya from riding with us. A ton of skid friendly trails that are very fun.

Reactions: sharp and drfubar
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Skid should be here Thursday. Just got theses in.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Absolutely. Don't let a skid stop ya from riding with us. A ton of skid friendly trails that are very fun.
I did it with no skids looked under when I cleaned it off it only had normal ware on it.

Reactions: drfubar
BKopp

BKopp

Sep 26, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just messing with ya @Delton. Not getting much interest yet anyway. I'm starting to think these guys are closet Harley owners... Ride five miles and polish for an hour... lol.

I'm definitely interested but work and family commitments keep me from it. Also deer hunting this time of year. There's a buddy that I work around frequently that hauls dirt in for most of my jobs that invited me to Royal Blue the weekend of November 14th I think. Tbh i dont know if I'll be caught up enough to be able to go. I do all kinds of construction but focus on grading and excavation primarily and this time of year the builders are either trying to wrap up to close before end of year or get them started for work to continue through winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: drfubar and sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We could probably get a bigger group to ride if we didn't talk about flipping over and tearing up the machines or flooding them. The rock climbs were a lot of fun, but I had just as much fun on the logging road back and fourth to the trucks, I think it was about 20 miles round trip or so. I think it would be cool to ride those logging roads to check out the bull run property especially if it was alittle muddy!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Just messing with ya @Delton. Not getting much interest yet anyway. I'm starting to think these guys are closet Harley owners... Ride five miles and polish for an hour... lol.

Hmm don't recall seeing you last weekend. Surely Lowes won't go bankrupt with your 48 hour absence. :rolleyes: Throw rocks up in the air one might fall back and hit you.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@Delton @sharp @DGann @BKopp @500 @snuffnwhisky @bamahunter @joeymt33 @Tigermark and anyone else close enough that would be interested. When I get off work Sunday night (9th) I will be off until the (21st) when I have to return to work. Who's up for a ride or a couple of rides? I'm willing to travel some. Trying to give enough notice so we can work out something. Anyone? I have a spare bedroom if someone wants to travel.... I'd even break out the fire pit one night!!! oh, and mountain spring water opps forgot @JACKAL OR Royal Blue... I'm up for anything @LandPioneer

I'm busy sporadically delivering RV's average 3000 miles a week then ride on weekends. Currently waiting on Right rear axle as CV joint has been making noise last 300 miles after a torn boot let dirt in. I won't have my parts until next Friday.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hmm don't recall seeing you last weekend. Surely Lowes won't go bankrupt with your 48 hour absence. :rolleyes: Throw rocks up in the air one might fall back and hit you.
What's the word I'm looking for??.................Oh yeah.."Owned" lmfao

Reactions: JACKAL
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm definitely interested but work and family commitments keep me from it. Also deer hunting this time of year. There's a buddy that I work around frequently that hauls dirt in for most of my jobs that invited me to Royal Blue the weekend of November 14th I think. Tbh i dont know if I'll be caught up enough to be able to go. I do all kinds of construction but focus on grading and excavation primarily and this time of year the builders are either trying to wrap up to close before end of year or get them started for work to continue through winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deer hunting is one of my things too but the weather has not cooperated yet so I'm riding. lol

Reactions: sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We could probably get a bigger group to ride if we didn't talk about flipping over and tearing up the machines or flooding them. The rock climbs were a lot of fun, but I had just as much fun on the logging road back and fourth to the trucks, I think it was about 20 miles round trip or so. I think it would be cool to ride those logging roads to check out the bull run property especially if it was alittle muddy!
Good point on the thoses other things... but I'm 64, I'm old and slow, so I'm thinking they could tag along with me and we'd be just fine.

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For the record...Nobody has flipped at the Bull that I'm aware of. "Close" don't count lol. No machines broken down and nobody has flooded out. Is any of that possible?? Why yeah of course. We go there to have fun, push machines a little (maybe more lol), and enjoy each other's company.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And by "close" I mean having some idiot hang off the side of your rollbar so your machine doesn't roll (yes @joeymt33 I'm looking at you lol).

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I got next weekend off big fella!..what say you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Eltobgi
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Have you got a date nailed down? I would love to ride. We do have my son Joshua's graduation from the 1st of 3 schools for Nuclear power program. It's currently scheduled for 10/21 but will probably be pushed back because of the hurricane. He is stationed in Charleston, and they evacuated them to Fort Jackson.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I got next weekend off big fella!..what say you?
As long as my axle comes in for my P1K and can get it on in time, I will be game to ride. It should be here Friday.

Reactions: joeymt33
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!