Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm gonna try like hell to go this Monday (10th).

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Off subject, but got my front arms on and first tire mounted. Woohoo! Did the rear arms earlier this week but had to round up some steel sleeves to press the front ball joints out.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Off subject, but got my front arms on and first tire mounted. Woohoo! Did the rear arms earlier this week but had to round up some steel sleeves to press the front ball joints out.
Oh yeah much better! Those rims go great with white. Nice choice. We got a few spots to see what those tires will do lol.

Reactions: snuffnwhisky
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Should be ready soon to scratch them up and cut some tires, lol. Just started a build thread.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any other dates too? I got 11 days off.
I volunteered to work Tues night plus I'm scheduled for Thurs as well. Monday may be my only option this week.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've been following along waiting on which day you guys are going to pick. I don't guess I can do Monday though, y'all just send plenty of pictures so I can enjoy.

Looks like @JACKAL is going to come down and earn a badge! Or was he talking about waiting on you guys to come up there?

Signature:

QUOTE by Eltobgi, Honda...Strong enough for the Farm!...Dependable enough for everything else!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've been following along waiting on which day you guys are going to pick. I don't guess I can do Monday though, y'all just send plenty of pictures so I can enjoy.

Looks like @JACKAL is going to come down and earn a badge! Or was he talking about waiting on you guys to come up there?

Signature:

QUOTE by Eltobgi, Honda...Strong enough for the Farm!...Dependable enough for everything else!
Ok, young man what days can you go, as I said I have many days off and I'm ready to play.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm gonna try like hell to go this Monday (10th).
Well, I just found out C took Monday off and we don't get many off together so I'm not available for Monday. I may just have to get the chainsaw out and start cutting trails here on my property.. There are some rocks and ledges that might scare the bejesus out of all of us.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, I just found out C took Monday off and we don't get many off together so I'm not available for Monday. I may just have to get the chainsaw out and start cutting trails here on my property.. There are some rocks and ledges that might scare the bejesus out of all of us.
I love making trails, how much land do you have? The only problem I have is that your kinda far away. But you never know! I might show up.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Y'all have a good one where y'all end up lol. We are headed up to the ozarks next weekend.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ok, young man what days can you go, as I said I have many days off and I'm ready to play.

Not sure right now. It may be a tough week for me to go. I've been on two vacations back to back, RRB and now the beach. The boss may want me to work all 5 days this week.

For me, it will be a spur of the moment thing unfortunately. Y'all don't let me hold you back, plan a trip and I might can go or maybe not.

Signature:

Reactions: sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Not sure right now. It may be a tough week for me to go. I've been on two vacations back to back, RRB and now the beach. The boss may want me to work all 5 days this week.

For me, it will be a spur of the moment thing unfortunately. Y'all don't let me hold you back, plan a trip and I might can go or maybe not.

Signature:

Understandable... But youts guys have beat me down so I'm going to let someone else try and plan something and I'll jump on when I can.. Hunting season anyway. If the weather would cooperate and get cooler that would be primary.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I still intend to show up with my saw and make a day out of it. We were just waiting on cooler weather.

Reactions: drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I may end up not getting to go tomorrow either lol. We will get it together one of these days and it's gonna be worth the wait.

Reactions: drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I still intend to show up with my saw and make a day out of it. We were just waiting on cooler weather.
Oh, I know, I just like to stay busy and with a little cooler weather I can play for a few hours before it gets too warm.
I may end up not getting to go tomorrow either lol. We will get it together one of these days and it's gonna be worth the wait.
It's always worth the 2hr drive.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh, I know, I just like to stay busy and with a little cooler weather I can play for a few hours before it gets too warm.

It's always worth the 2hr drive.
When you get your trail system opened up, I'll be making that drive to your place lol

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
When you get your trail system opened up, I'll be making that drive to your place lol
Be a while, lots of cutting downed trees and brush, having to pick the right places to try getting up or down the ridge. Mine road is clear, but the Tram road needs work and all the trails I plan on adding. I have a pretty good imagination and I'm sure I will find some challenging trails to cut.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!