Lift kit for 2016 pioneer 700-4 recommends

Harman24630

Harman24630

Mar 24, 2016
Tazewell Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
I've been wondering if the stock shocks (not fox) from a P1K will fit a 700 and if there would b anything to gain if they would work.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I've been wondering if the stock shocks (not fox) from a P1K will fit a 700 and if there would b anything to gain if they would work.
No. They won't fit.
Shock spacers are your cheapest route and they are better then stock and give her some lift.
I recommend saving your penny's for Elkas or Fox.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Also I did notice Ride improvement with the strongmade 2 1/2" lift and stock shocks and spacers.I did this to accommodate my 28s not rubbing my mudbusters.If any of you out there go my route with fox and a lift turn the foxes down so it does not put your axel at to great of an angle.

Last edited:
C

Cazadore

Apr 22, 2017
Az
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just picked up a set of springs. Now to find the shocks and hardware to go along with them. The hardware can be ordered direct but finding the shocks is another thing. I don't want to buy new but I may have to.

C

Cazadore

Apr 22, 2017
Az
Ownership

1. 700-4
May be a stupid question, but which one is front and which is for the rear?

Springs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!