P1000 lift kit

Bronco

Bronco

Jan 25, 2018
Clayton, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
hi everyone, looking for a lift kit for my 1000-3 LE that doesn't use wheel spacers this is my first buggy this thing is great

Reactions: CumminsPusher
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
sorry that won't work look at the note on the bottom of the page i have a 1000LE they want me to use wheel spacers i don't want use wheel spacers
Well...look at strongmade or super atv.

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't think anybody makes a lift kit that makes the front and rear a-arms and track width the same width. If you want to run the same size tires on stock wheels or the same size aftermarket wheels with the same size tires, you'll need at least a spacer in the rear to even up the track width.

What kind of Bronco do you have?

zmnypit

zmnypit

Oct 20, 2017
alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
sorry that won't work look at the note on the bottom of the page i have a 1000LE they want me to use wheel spacers i don't want use wheel spacers
Its the rear shocks that the problem. You can swap the rear shocks left/right side so the reservoir is facing forward and it clear the tires. I have a non LE3 with cfab 2.5" which is the same as the highlifter lift above and fox shocks and I had to swap my shocks around so they would clear the wheels/tires.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Its the rear shocks that the problem. You can swap the rear shocks left/right side so the reservoir is facing forward and it clear the tires. I have a non LE3 with cfab 2.5" which is the same as the highlifter lift above and fox shocks and I had to swap my shocks around so they would clear the wheels/tires.
Yep, they’ll go

Reactions: pct
Bronco

Bronco

Jan 25, 2018
Clayton, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don't think anybody makes a lift kit that makes the front and rear a-arms and track width the same width. If you want to run the same size tires on stock wheels or the same size aftermarket wheels with the same size tires, you'll need at least a spacer in the rear to even up the track width.

What kind of Bronco do you have?
Hi it's a 76 model going to try strong made one 2"

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!