ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m like minisoda I’d like to mount a led light bar just under the top but got a windshield look for mounts

Mounted to the top only its going to shake like jello. You could use a weldable clamp and some steel to go over the windshield and use the roof as something to steady it, triangulation of the steel and the roof makes for a very steady mount. Its how I mounted my lightbar to the roof on my 700. EDIT: 700 bracket shown HERE

Last edited:
Reactions: BWAF
RockRain

RockRain

Sep 2, 2018
UT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like the same light bar I went with. I mounted it to the aluminum frame of the glass windshield. The curved bar worked great to miss the wiper arms.
20180902 142031
20180902 142130

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!