BOX1

LIGHT INDICATOR

C

Capitan

May 26, 2020
Friant, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My 4-wheel indicator on the display does not reflect the front wheel drive when I place the unit in 4-wheel driver.

Any suggestions as to why this is not functioning properly?

Thank you

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My 4-wheel indicator on the display does not reflect the front wheel drive when I place the unit in 4-wheel driver.

Any suggestions as to why this is not functioning properly?

Thank you
First thing I would look at is the shift cable adjustments, there on the drivers side, rear floor board under a panel in a sealed box. There's a thread here on the adjustment procedure

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
First thing I would look at is the shift cable adjustments, there on the drivers side, rear floor board under a panel in a sealed box. There's a thread here on the adjustment procedure
X2

R

rickoshea

i had the same issue.turned out to be the cable adjustment,not the rear cable under the floor that adjusts the turf mode.mine was way out,only thing is now it doesn't shift as easily into low gear like it used to.

C

Capitan

May 26, 2020
Friant, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want to thank everyone for your suggestions. I called the dealer and he said, I'll pick it up and take a look see. He called me and explained an electric module which sends a message to the digital display had a short. He ordered the new module and will install and delivery the unit back to me. Extremely high in customer service. So pleased with him. Of course hes buttering me up to purchase more from him. Hes winning, I'll be back.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!